Craigmont vs Dyer Co

footballhick2009

This is funny coming from Dyer County.

Yeah that is kind of funny. Dyer County notifying Dyer County that there may be an illegal player. It didn't come from Dyer County, you would notice that it you had any literacy and comprehension skills. Besides Dyer County isn't even looking into it. They are just going to show up and play.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread is about Craigmont and Dyer co playing tonight for a chance to move on in the playoffs, not about illegal players. I think I have been reading for years from you Millington fans about the Chiefs over there stealing your players. Have they been in trouble about this? No. I am pretty sure the staff over there doesn't need any former Trojans to win ball games. Let's try and stay on topic please!!

Just so you understand I agree that Craigmont isnt stealing players. They get them eligible when they get kicked off the Millington team with some bogus address. They know the TSSAA is not going to come over here to verify an actual address so it makes it a pretty good gamble to go ahead and play the kid. It has happened in the past,(about 3 yrs ago it was 3 kids)many people are aware of it and it has happened this year, again. If the Chiefs dont want to hear about it, they need to quit doing it.

What about the players that live in Craigmont's district that play in other places, Trojan? Some of your players live in that district. Yet there is never a word said from the people at Craigmont to these other schools.

You even said yourself it's players getting kicked off Millington's team that Craigmont is using. So basically what you guys are doing is black listing players you don't even have on your team from playing anywhere else. It sounds like sour grapes.

Sorry for getting off topic, TS but this stuff always happens. This thread was supposed to be about Craigmont/Dyer, and it was ruined by mindless, fruitless complaints from certain people that can't get over things...

What a game! Wished I could've been there but listened to it on the radio. Dyer County defeated Craigmont 21 - 19. Souned like both teams played it all on the field. Congrats on a good season to Craigmont, and lets keep it up DC. :thumb:

Edited by goto1

What a game! Wished I could've been there but listened to it on the radio. Dyer County defeated Craigmont 21 - 19. Souned like both teams played it all on the field. Congrats on a good season to Craigmont, and lets keep it up DC. :thumb:

Dyer County has GREAT TALENT..but bad coaching..You never know which team is gonna show up..The one who lost to Bolivar or the one who thumped State Ranked Hardin County...Congrats on the win...They play a tough Jackson Northside team next week...I pick Northside but you never know which bunch is gonna show up...That all goes back to Renshaw...

DC would have won this game by 5 scores save for numerous atrocious refs calls on DC all night that continuouly gave or moved Craigmont into scoring position that were styimed time and again by the Attacking "Never Say Die" "D" the Choctaws paralyzed Craigmonts atttempts to score which they did 3 times with Refs aid...at least 10 '15' yard varity (all to advance Craigmont into scoring opportunies or force DC to punt away )against the Choctaws did not deter this band of Choctaw Brothers ..DC 21 Craigmont 19..could have well been 35+ - 0 Choctaws if not for the men in stripes..no team should have to endure such flagarent officating at any time.

Go CHOCTAWS !

TOGETER WE ATTACK!!

DC PRIDE DC PRIDE !!

Dyer County has GREAT TALENT..but bad coaching..You never know which team is gonna show up..The one who lost to Bolivar or the one who thumped State Ranked Hardin County...Congrats on the win...They play a tough Jackson Northside team next week...I pick Northside but you never know which bunch is gonna show up...That all goes back to Renshaw...

Who CONTROLS which team shows up? Who are you comparing Renshaw to? The man's team just beat a team that most folks, including me, thought would put them out. Are you saying Dyer County has the talent on the team to win the state, if not how far SHOULD they go? Do they have the talent to beat Northside? I look forward to your answers. You are obviously the football guru of Dyersburg/Dyer County and I need your help with my picks. Please let me just have a small glimpse into your brilliant football mind.

Agree with the DC coaching. They make some very bad calls at times and do not use their best players. There is a lot of discontent on the team. DC has a window over the next few years to have some good teams. They need the coaches that can bring out the best in them. Congrats on beating Chiefs. Gotta to stepup vs NS.

DC would have won this game by 5 scores save for numerous atrocious refs calls on DC all night that continuouly gave or moved Craigmont into scoring position that were styimed time and again by the Attacking "Never Say Die" "D" the Choctaws paralyzed Craigmonts atttempts to score which they did 3 times with Refs aid...at least 10 '15' yard varity (all to advance Craigmont into scoring opportunies or force DC to punt away )against the Choctaws did not deter this band of Choctaw Brothers ..DC 21 Craigmont 19..could have well been 35+ - 0 Choctaws if not for the men in stripes..no team should have to endure such flagarent officating at any time.

Go CHOCTAWS !

TOGETER WE ATTACK!!

DC PRIDE DC PRIDE !!

wow, how unintelligent can you be? together we attack? dyersburg's saying since 1998?. and don't always blame things on the ref's. grow up. but, congrats on the win DC. go get northside.

StevieRayVol, always the eternal optimist for DCHS and DHS football and without a doubt you have been in the running for multiple football head coaching jobs with all of your bountiful knowledge on the game and especially the coaching aspects of the game. Sounds to me like you hold a little bit of a grudge from "your boy" being booted from the team by Renshaw during his "glory days". The discipline (or lack there of) you always speak of seemed to be too much for "your boy" as he was shown the door by the coaches at Dyer County. It takes alot of guts to come on a public message board and hide behind a screen name and bad mouth people who are doing their jobs. If there were only a message board for loser couch potatoes for all the rest of the DC and Dburg faithful to get on and critique your slothness.

StevieRayVol, always the eternal optimist for DCHS and DHS football and without a doubt you have been in the running for multiple football head coaching jobs with all of your bountiful knowledge on the game and especially the coaching aspects of the game. Sounds to me like you hold a little bit of a grudge from "your boy" being booted from the team by Renshaw during his "glory days". The discipline (or lack there of) you always speak of seemed to be too much for "your boy" as he was shown the door by the coaches at Dyer County. It takes alot of guts to come on a public message board and hide behind a screen name and bad mouth people who are doing their jobs. If there were only a message board for loser couch potatoes for all the rest of the DC and Dburg faithful to get on and critique your slothness.

As bad as I hate to say this I have got to side with Stevie Ray on this one. Personal vendetta or not, some of the coaching this year has been questionable at best. When you have a running back that averages about 8 yards a carry you shouldn't be 5-5. When you have a QB like Dye, you shouldn't be 5-5. When you can trot out 4 WR (Smith,Parr,Wilson, Hudson) of that caliber you shouldn't be 5-5. Sure maybe the defense is a little lacking but, that goes back to 8 yards per carry. They shouldn't even be on the field long enough to give up 30 points.

Go CHOCTAWS !

TOGETER WE ATTACK!!

DC PRIDE DC PRIDE !!

You are OUT OF YOUR MIND. Did the refs have any influence on the 91 yard TD pass? NO. Did they "give" Craigmont the other scores? NO. Did the refs cause the fumbles that were recovered? NO. Win with some class and don't try to blame the refs for penalties - all of which were legitimate. Craigmont was also penalized throughout the game, but I'm sure you don't remember those. Dyer played a hard game and Craigmont did not make the plays to win.