Who's the New Coach at Ravenwood

lbhiii

I dont think that Gore would leave. He got what he wanted which was a chance to be head coach. From what I hear he has a great teaching schedule. I think he is the Dean of Students or something like that. Im not sure Woodward would leave either.

I would love to hear who the Ravenwood faithful would like to see get this job. Where is rappy when you need him or someone like that? Why would anyone want to come to Ravenwood and play the likes of Brentwood and Franklin each year with little or no support from the administration?

A young coach with something to prove and is hungry to do it!!!! :hungry:

I asked a question then gave some possibilities to see if that is what mindless was thinking. There was nothing about what I said that was factual or intended to be factual. There was nothing to be wrong about. I am surprised that Coach T and the moderators would allow someone like you to come on here and make your posts that have no merit or substance to them at all. If someone is wrong why not tell them why you think or know he or she is wrong? Why not say a little more to back up your statement that someone is wrong?

WIP...there are always going to be people like this who get on here and make a mockery of something that guys like you and me take so seriously. We pour our hearts out only to get you're wronged. The only thing we can do about it is to remember what's really important...that Overton sucks!

WIP...there are always going to be people like this who get on here and make a mockery of something that guys like you and me take so seriously. We pour our hearts out only to get you're wronged. The only thing we can do about it is to remember what's really important...that Overton sucks!

speaking of overton - any chance anderson goes for the RHS job? jpcraig - who are these young coaches you are referring to? any names?

Donnie Webb would be a great choice here or can he work in the same school where his wife is a VP. Indy messed the deal up with Mr. Webb last year and are paying the price now.

Webb could bring a great staff with him or will they let him do this in Wilco Land.

Only time will tell if Dr. Defense will apply for this opening or the job in Cool Springs...or is he waiting for the Franklin job to come open in the future. :popcorneater: