Warren County

14pioneers

How many wins this year ??  

12 members have voted

1. 1. How many can the ladies get this year ???

• 1-5
    • 5-10
    • 10-15
    • 15-20
    • 20 or more

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big Win by the Lady Pioneers to start the Tourney.

Well, the cupcakes are over with now, although I still see a few more on our schedule. No reason why we can't have a sucessful district season, with the talent, or lack thereof, in our district. The real season starts tommorrow,against Cannon County !!!! Go Lady Pioneers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, the cupcakes are over with now, although I still see a few more on our schedule. No reason why we can't have a sucessful district season, with the talent, or lack thereof, in our district. The real season starts tommorrow,against Cannon County !!!! Go Lady Pioneers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I guess that's what false security is all about !!!! Cannon County 72 Warren 34 ??????????????????????

• 2 weeks later...

They just lost to a very horrible Tullahoma team this past Saturday giving Tullahoma only their second win of the season. They cannot compete in one of the weakest districts of the State. How is the dynasty building going since they brought in the new coach to replace Coach Eades? Does not look like any coach can solve the issues with Warren County sports in general much less girl's basketball.

They just lost to a very horrible Tullahoma team this past Saturday giving Tullahoma only their second win of the season. They cannot compete in one of the weakest districts of the State. How is the dynasty building going since they brought in the new coach to replace Coach Eades? Does not look like any coach can solve the issues with Warren County sports in general much less girl's basketball.

Getting rid of Eades was a NO BRAINER !!!! Loss to Tullahoma was a disappointment, after handling them so easy earlier, but these Ladies rebounded last night with a road district win at Cumberland cOUNTY !!!!!!!!! lADY pioneers IMPROVE TO 10-10 ON THE SEASON.

Edited by 14pioneers

Getting rid of Eades was a NO BRAINER !!!! Loss to Tullahoma was a disappointment, after handling them so easy earlier, but these Ladies rebounded last night with a road district win at Cumberland cOUNTY !!!!!!!!! lADY pioneers IMPROVE TO 10-10 ON THE SEASON.

14, a post earlier mentioned your best player was injured. Did she get back?

• 3 weeks later...

Warren County trails Cookeville 21-8 at the half. EIGHT POINTS ???? for a high school Basketball team at the half ??? Let's get it going Ladies !!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice win Tues. night ladies against Cookeville, I didn't see that coming, I know they had a top player out, but we took care of business and got a double digit win !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by 14pioneers