Boyd Buc @ Hampton

reaction

Gotta say think boyds defense wat pretty impressive, seen some times when we may have been able to get the momentum back our way but didnt happen. Boyds offense can be pretty lethal at times. DAWGS great season, BOYD good luck!!!!! By the way the refs stunk for both sides.....worst ever....

Hampton was class act I have no respect for unaka players they were on the fence yellin at our players and cussin them the whole time

I was sitting on boyds side and the incident in the stands please know that was not hampton students if any1 thinks so it was Unaka, most of them were sophmores or freshman and dont know how to act. As for the fence i wasnt over there but in the stands it was just 1 or 2 of them not the whole bunch. id like to apolgize for their behavior me and my friend who both graduated from Unaka were over there from the start of the game and saw the whole thing but good job boyd that about the score i expected good luck next week.

I was sitting on boyds side and the incident in the stands please know that was not hampton students if any1 thinks so it was Unaka, most of them were sophmores or freshman and dont know how to act. As for the fence i wasnt over there but in the stands it was just 1 or 2 of them not the whole bunch. id like to apolgize for their behavior me and my friend who both graduated from Unaka were over there from the start of the game and saw the whole thing but good job boyd that about the score i expected good luck next week.

well someone needs to teach them how to act that's ridiculous! Makes the school look very bad

Hats off to the Bucs, a better team than what I give them credit for, defence was really disaplined and they were quick to the ball. The final score was nothing like the game, 17 to 10 in the 4th.. Penalties and the early fumble killed us early. All in all ,I was proud of our kids. Going to miss the seniors. Thanks for all the hard work.You will be missed. For the guys coming back, football teams are built in the off season,gotta go to work and come in prepared.

Got to meet Buc33 and missed Reaction,sorry, I got to the game later than I expected. Boyd was classy and played a clean game. Good luck to you guys next week.

well someone needs to teach them how to act that's ridiculous! Makes the school look very bad

oh i agree, i know everyone is a little rowdy sometimes but your correct. just keep in mind i know all of them were forced to leave but it really wasnt the whole bunch it was just a couple making scene, there all pretty good kids really i went to school with some of them and others their brothers or sisters, but they kind of behavior shouldnt happen i completly agree.

I apolagized ahead of time, was afraid it was going to happen.

I am sorry that any Unaka kids showed their ignorance. However, most of the football team was at the funeral home with their coach whose day passed away.Those who showed themselves should have been arrested. I knew either team was capable of winning. Hold your head up dogs you had a great year. Good luck to the Bucs next week.

Edited by howsthatnow

Hats off to the Bucs, a better team than what I give them credit for, defence was really disaplined and they were quick to the ball. The final score was nothing like the game, 17 to 10 in the 4th.. Penalties and the early fumble killed us early. All in all ,I was proud of our kids. Going to miss the seniors. Thanks for all the hard work.You will be missed. For the guys coming back, football teams are built in the off season,gotta go to work and come in prepared.

Got to meet Buc33 and missed Reaction,sorry, I got to the game later than I expected. Boyd was classy and played a clean game. Good luck to you guys next week.

Man Pujo bring you a sweatshirt and you get my name wrong. Great game by both teams. 44 was a load for Hampton running the 2nd half. Great ames Bucs live to fight another day.