Collinwood @ Jo Byrns

Shep

Way to go JB.

Saw the game,sorry didnt see any coachT regs.....I saw some disipline probs...that could cost u in a close game. What were they doing to make you all so mad.

Run D was a little suspect tonight. Collinwood played a good game ran the wing t/whatever that was very well, very tricky offense. #15 was a hoss,really turned it upfield quick.

I thought it was going to be a shoot out for a while there, but every time the Wood got inside the red zone they fumbled....did yall grease the field down tonight :roflol: Could have been a VERY different game with out those turnovers...because they did move the ball! makes me worry a little. :unsure:

Good luck with WC and I am sure Moto or Shep have already started that thread :roflol:

Way to go JB.

Saw the game,sorry didnt see any coachT regs.....I saw some disipline probs...that could cost u in a close game. What were they doing to make you all so mad.

Run D was a little suspect tonight. Collinwood played a good game ran the wing t/whatever that was very well, very tricky offense. #15 was a hoss,really turned it upfield quick.

I thought it was going to be a shoot out for a while there, but every time the Wood got inside the red zone they fumbled....did yall grease the field down tonight :roflol: Could have been a VERY different game with out those turnovers...because they did move the ball! makes me worry a little. :unsure:

Good luck with WC and I am sure Moto or Shep have already started that thread :roflol:

Hey, I was just curious about how #8 and #25 for C'wood played.

Way to go JB.

It's not like CW handed us the ball... we had some very good strips to cause those fumbles.

CW congrads to you guys on a good season ! :thumb: I am sure you guys will be in the hunt next year. Region 6 was well represented this year. MtP should have got a win. MtP QB is in 10th ,PC Tucker in 11th, WC A. Rice in 11th along with a CW team should be a great region next year.

Region 6 definately looks to be setup nicely for the next couple of years.

CW congrads to you guys on a good season ! :thumb: I am sure you guys will be in the hunt next year. Region 6 was well represented this year. MtP should have got a win. MtP QB is in 10th ,PC Tucker in 11th, WC A. Rice in 11th along with a CW team should be a great region next year.

C'wood loses A LOT this year...16 seniors.

Say that until you are blue in the face but the reality is you went home tonight with a loss.

Yes we comming home with a loss. The refs must have had their lips around the tailpipes of all those riving up motors) :roflol: !!!What a crock. Its sad to drive all that way to see that. Just saying ...... the clip on the 4th down play on the opening drive in front of the reff was just what i feared. The rest of the game didnt get any better. I know JB didnt have anything to do with the refs but what was up with #64 ? hitting and pushing ppl after every play ?? Hate to say this but after what i seen tonight... WC could .... dare i say it .... Mercy rule JB . Yep i said it. :unsure: Just too far to come watch it tho. Congrats JB on the win tonight . Go Trojans