Lawrence County @ Tullahoma

purple75gold

You are absolutely correct when you say Blackman but Siegel is a stretch! The one thing I must point out here is I am not the one calling my team "Tenacious". I have to give T'town respect but I just can't give them enough credit to call them Tenacious.

If Siegel was in our district, they would have been very competitive with all of us for the title. :thumb:

Edited by DebowsDad

Tullahoma Football is....

Holding together firmly; cohesive.

Tenacious is defined as....

"...What is the secret that unites them?...What does this point to? We must proceed by a process of elimination. " -Ichabod Crane

Tullahoma=Tenacious

It ain't called T-Town for nothin'! :flower:

And yes, on this day, Veterans Day, in honor of all those who have sacrificed & fought for each of us to have the freedom to express our opinions without fear, I'm grateful for all of us to be able to voice our opinions here, on Coach T. My opinion is I support our Tullahoma Football team and wish them the best!

:thumb: HAPPY VETERANS DAY! Thanks and Gratitude to each soldier here and abroad, past and present. :motorbike:

If Siegel was in our district, they would have been very competitive with all of us for the title. :thumb:

I can't argue with you there......I didn't have the chance to see Siegel play this year. I still say Tenacious is a strong word for their play "all" season. I am not even going to try and challenge ONPOINT after the veterans day comment. Now that was a very BOLD STATEMENT!! :thumb: Good luck to both teams tomorrow!

• Upvote 1

Tullahoma Football is....

Tenacious is defined as....

"...What is the secret that unites them?...What does this point to? We must proceed by a process of elimination. " -Ichabod Crane

Tullahoma=Tenacious

It ain't called T-Town for nothin'! :flower:

And yes, on this day, Veterans Day, in honor of all those who have sacrificed & fought for each of us to have the freedom to express our opinions without fear, I'm grateful for all of us to be able to voice our opinions here, on Coach T. My opinion is I support our Tullahoma Football team and wish them the best!

:thumb: HAPPY VETERANS DAY! Thanks and Gratitude to each soldier here and abroad, past and present. :motorbike:

Great post!!! No arguements here!!

anyone know if LC's dt Flesher is going to play? I know he tried to play last week but couldn't he would help shut down that run game of Tullahoma. eather way I think LC wins!!!

I honestly doubt he will play. He is coming off a break and not a sprain. He would definetly be lots of help if he could be around 90% but I just don't see it happening. With a win I think his chances of playing again goes way up though.

Tullahoma has more skilled players on offense and more speed. The Cats can score some points against anyone, but in many games this season they gave up some points and we had a lot of high scoring games. In the last two games, the defense has come to play and played well. I hope that can continue this Friday nite. Although some of the Cats are banged up, I think everyone will be dressed out and ready to play. I really think Lawrence Co will do some things differently with Trent Garland. He may even run out of the Wildcat formation. Tullahoma has such a big play-book, they still have many things they can do, that they didn't do in the last game. With such great weather forecast for Friday nite, I would expect many people to attend. If Lawrence Co can stop Tullahoma's passing attack, then they have a shot at winning. If you can't attend, listen to the live broadcast on 101.5, fantasyradio.com or charter channel 6 with Scott and Binns. Pregame show starts at 6pm, kick-off at 7pm and a scoreboard show after the game and interview with Coach John Olive. While you there, check out the THS QB club concession stand.