Wayne Co vs. Nashville Christian

hooplove

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed. Rice thrives under pressure.

I hope WC overlooks NC that is what they need. Stats and box scores tell you half of the story. NC actually could have scored another TD against CA at the very end of the game on the 3 yard line but took a knee to run out the clock. The 6A district on paper does look strong and NC will have to play mistake free ball. The NC coaching staff has 5 TN High School Championship titles among them from when they played and will have the Eagles ready.

The Eagles will continue to fly under the radar and hopefully pull off an upset to get another shot at JB.

I think youll be pretty suprised at how this one plays out. You can over look NC all you want and i hope you all do bc when you do and NC comes and hits you in the mouth, ill be laughing on the other side of the field. Just sayin. I wouldnt count your cickens before they hatch.

Just so you understand, murderBYzeN is a Cwood fan, not WC fan, so don't think that's us talkin smack. WC will NOT overlook NCS, trust me!

It's the end of the road for NCS. While I think NCS is a good team, they're not a third round calibur team. With that said, all I seem to hear about WC is T Rice and the passing game. What about their D and run game? This is what wins playoff games at this point. NCS has a good run game and D but not great so that's why I'm picking them to lose. If WC doesn't have a great run game and D this game will be close but WC will still win. It would be passing game vs. passing game and I'll take T Rice every day...but I'll take the NCS receivers (overall).

MOTO24, I'll concede that our run game and D is not as strong as last year, however, they've been steadily improving over the past 3-4 games. With that said, T. Rice and his receiving corps has imo taken it to a new level this year. T Rice has 30 TD passes against only 2 INT's. The pass game will take a guy or 2 out of the box and allow us to run with some success. And as far as you taking the NCS receivers overall, I'll take that challenge with our recivers any day of the week! Go CATS! :thumb:

Dont' think NCS is merely a stepping stone at all. In the playoffs, you take EVERYBODY serious! Trust me, Coach Rice won't let NCS sneak up on WC. I've seen game film of NCS and I'm fairly impressed with their team, especially their QB, and they have good size up front. #19 and #40 seem to be good athletes as well. However, I think WC has much better team speed, and I feel our linebackers are quick enough to contain Matt Ogle when he pulls it down and runs, and I predict they will pick off at least one if not two of his passes, especially if T. Rice plays much in the secondary, because Ogle is not afraid to throw it in a crowd. With all that said, you never really know until you strap it on!!!! Come on CATS!!

no #40 on the team btw? But wc is the clear favorite and better team, but if u wanna win u better stop 19 and 17 because they are both exceptional and 19 is probably the best in the state at what he does, so the rice brothers better be ready because NCS has 2 big players of their own.

no #40 on the team btw? But wc is the clear favorite and better team, but if u wanna win u better stop 19 and 17 because they are both exceptional and 19 is probably the best in the state at what he does, so the rice brothers better be ready because NCS has 2 big players of their own.

Oh yeah my bad, saw game film on NCS last year and this year and got mixed up....#40 was on last year's team. I think A. Rice (#21) will have something to say about #19 being the best in the state at what he does. Will be fun to watch no doubt! Can't wait for Friday Night!!!

Good luck with that pressre on the Qb thing I have seen T Rice in action. PC pressed him all night and he still did a Heck of a job. GO CATS!!!!

Its hard for this to be a valid point when you lost this game, no matter how close it was..... He may have had a heck of a game but at the end of the day, you still lost. Both teams will have to play 11 men strong at a time and while I do agree that WC is the better team, NC will definately pose a few problems for the WC D, especially since a few people have already said that they are not strong on D. NC's pass defense isn't bad but they will have to play a great game to pull this one out. As for Rice vs. Knobloch, Knobloch is by far the best at what he does. I have no doubt that Rice is good, but Knobloch is clearly the best at doing what he does. Even with CA playing man on him with their playmaker, and 1-2 guys over the top, he still made big plays for NC. This should be an interesting one to watch!

Its hard for this to be a valid point when you lost this game, no matter how close it was..... He may have had a heck of a game but at the end of the day, you still lost. Both teams will have to play 11 men strong at a time and while I do agree that WC is the better team, NC will definately pose a few problems for the WC D, especially since a few people have already said that they are not strong on D. NC's pass defense isn't bad but they will have to play a great game to pull this one out. As for Rice vs. Knobloch, Knobloch is by far the best at what he does. I have no doubt that Rice is good, but Knobloch is clearly the best at doing what he does. Even with CA playing man on him with their playmaker, and 1-2 guys over the top, he still made big plays for NC. This should be an interesting one to watch!

Odin is a PC fan, so he did win.