MTP @ Mckenzie

Butchie

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it is easy to build up a great record when u play nobody thank you for better making my point.and i will be at the game...and for a bunch of fans that were never worried about mtp you guys sure did drive awful far to get a scouting report...and about that game,anyone that has watched football should know that we shoulda beat them by 50...we fumbled on the 1 to give them a cheap score and they ran a fake punt on 4th and long to set up another..and a 3rd score was on our j.v. team in the forth...someone who knows as much about football as u fans say you do shoulda seen that.. like i said before the more you talk the better my argument looks

You still going to make this statement Saturday morning....... :roflol:

Yea, it will be fun. I have to disagree with you on one thing though, hope we get to round three and MTP gets ready for b-ball.... :roflol:

How would you compare this years Tigers to the 07 team? I know for us, our O is not as good but not to far off, more of a balance attack this year. Our D is better by several strides compared to 07's team. Some might argue with me on this but probably one of the best I have seen in the past few years.

You going to be at the flagpole beforehand with ole butchie and duck. If so, I'll see you there.

It's kinda hard to compare the offense from '07 to '10. With Marco he was a threat to take it to the house on each and every play. This years offense is more like a pound you type O. This year mTp throws the ball a bit more than '07. But again when you had Marco you hardly ever needed to throw the ball. O Line back in '07 was a bit better, lil bit bias there because one of the lineman was mine. mTp QB this year will also run the ball when he gets in trouble or if it is designed draw. He has quick feet and if gets in open field he wil lbe hard to catch. Receivers really do not stand out but each of them can catch and run the ball well. I will say that this years defense is a bit better than '07 though. Everyone on defense seems to be more energized. #19 & #50 are the leaders of that bunch. Special teams will have to be put on the '07 team, '07 kicker and puter was one of the best ever at mTp.

I will say this, mTp should be sitting with a record of 10-1 right now. Only lose being to Perry County. Anyone that has not seen Jacob Tucker of PC play is missing out on a good football player. mTp should have beat Wayne Co. mTp fumbled the ball on the first posession on the opening kick off with WC scoring. Then they gave up a long td pass as the first half came to a close. Many will also say that mTp got away from the running game too. Cascade loss was without the starting qb. I beleive if he had played the result would be totally different.

If the mTp team that played Lewis Co, Spring Hill, Wayne Co and Perry Co Friday night will be exciting. If the team that played aganist Cornersville, Loretto or Richland it could be a very long night for the Tiger faithful.

Yes, I'll be at the flag pole during pregame and hope to meet up with some of the Rebel faithful. I may be able to get some of the mTp Coach "T" folks to show. If not I'll be there.

I don't know wholder...it may be blind faith...but it may be real! I say get hyped, get ready, and lets play some football!!! Go Tigers!

you got that right, people that ain't from here don't know it but i'm gonna clue ya'll in. MT.PLEASANT FOOTBALL IS A RELIGION, and you Mckenzie boys are gonna be taught bible school friday night! hahaha But seriously Coach Smith has hyped this town up for a while now and we believe in our boys as much as ya'll do in your boys, but for real bring yourself some crying towels, Mckenzie is going down!

you got that right, people that ain't from here don't know it but i'm gonna clue ya'll in. MT.PLEASANT FOOTBALL IS A RELIGION, and you Mckenzie boys are gonna be taught bible school friday night! hahaha But seriously Coach Smith has hyped this town up for a while now and we believe in our boys as much as ya'll do in your boys, but for real bring yourself some crying towels, Mckenzie is going down!

Don't believe the hype :lol: Hope he is also hyping yall up for basketball season. :popcorneater:

His screen name fits though cause basketball season is only a day away for them.

a cpl things

1.i never said anything about Mckenzie's season being a fluke..it is nvr a fluke when you play not very good teams weekend and weekout and you beat them by 40 that is what you are supposed to do.

2.and im not basing anything on the white house game...all i said about that is that if everyone in rebel nation was so sure we werent very good you wouldnt have made the long ride down here to watch 2 not very good teams play.

3.i nvr said Mckenzie didnt have a better record and statistics than mtp..if you read the statement i said it is easy to put #s up against those teams...Mckenzie is a above average team in a very below avg. region..

i nvr bashed Mckenzie or their supporters anyway so keep the insults coming it will only make it a sweeter victory