MTP @ Mckenzie

Butchie

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Upset city here sorry for all the guys wanting me to take medicine I wasnt gonna get on here and say I told you so on Saturday. I guess you guys opened a can of worms now. #1 is going down wished I could be there I want to get somebodys number for updates. I use to have youngtiger number but lost it. Dont see him on here anymore.

I hope you don't believe Mckenzie had a power puff schedule! I'll let the Rebel folks explain that to you Tiger fans! :roflol:

outside of camden who else is any good....look at there records outside of district...against not very good teams..and mckenzie has a good qb.. but he is nowhere near as good as rice(wayne county)...tucker(perry county)..there are teams that got into the playoffs at 4-5 just no good teams to choose from

Upset city here sorry for all the guys wanting me to take medicine I wasnt gonna get on here and say I told you so on Saturday. I guess you guys opened a can of worms now. #1 is going down wished I could be there I want to get somebodys number for updates. I use to have youngtiger number but lost it. Dont see him on here anymore.

Tell me how to private message you radio33 and I'll get your number. I'd be glad to update you!

outside of camden who else is any good....look at there records outside of district...against not very good teams..and mckenzie has a good qb.. but he is nowhere near as good as rice(wayne county)...tucker(perry county)..there are teams that got into the playoffs at 4-5 just no good teams to choose from

There seems to be some lack of knowledge on your behalf regarding football. I would suggest before you speak, you think or at least research some of your posts. Makes you look kind of ignorrant if you know what I mean. They have stats for people to look at for comparisons on teams you know very little about. For example:

Schedule Strength, #3 McK-59.6% MTP #29-51.6%

Strength + Success, #1 McK-1.496 MTP-#17-1.243

3A Camden 11-0 #2 in 3A

Westview 8-3 #10 in 3A

2A Dresden 9-2 #5 in 2A

Humboldt 7-3 #9 in 2A

And just for the record in the Big Ones Contest, McK is pick to win according to 144 coachT members by a margin of 95.1%. Seems to be a rather large # of folks other than McK that understands :thumb:

Granted, these are just statistics and what matters is what happens on the field. Come tomorrow night, these statistics will be shown and then maybe you can understand. Since you will not be coming to the game to witness the results then I'll be glad to post them for you afterwards........ :roflol:

It's going to be some unhappy campers come Saturday morning. Intresting reading from there new Coach T folks from mTp. Hope they do not overload their tails.

Well I can't speak for most on here but it is all in good fun, at least for me. We understand what MTP is going to bring and it should be a very good ballgame. Most on here don't understand and just want to pop off which is all good. As they say Respect is earned, not give'n... :thumb:

Well I can't speak for most on here but it is all in good fun, at least for me. We understand what MTP is going to bring and it should be a very good ballgame. Most on here don't understand and just want to pop off which is all good. As they say Respect is earned, not give'n... :thumb:

Yep it is all fun and games. What would we do without the "T" network? I want to see a good game and I hope mTp comes out on top in round two. If Friday night is as good as 2007 was we are in for a treat. It will be worth the $8 of admission.

Yep it is all fun and games. What would we do without the "T" network? I want to see a good game and I hope mTp comes out on top in round two. If Friday night is as good as 2007 was we are in for a treat. It will be worth the $8 of admission.

Yea, it will be fun. I have to disagree with you on one thing though, hope we get to round three and MTP gets ready for b-ball.... :roflol:

How would you compare this years Tigers to the 07 team? I know for us, our O is not as good but not to far off, more of a balance attack this year. Our D is better by several strides compared to 07's team. Some might argue with me on this but probably one of the best I have seen in the past few years.

You going to be at the flagpole beforehand with ole butchie and duck. If so, I'll see you there.

There seems to be some lack of knowledge on your behalf regarding football. I would suggest before you speak, you think or at least research some of your posts. Makes you look kind of ignorrant if you know what I mean. They have stats for people to look at for comparisons on teams you know very little about. For example:

Schedule Strength, #3 McK-59.6% MTP #29-51.6%

Strength + Success, #1 McK-1.496 MTP-#17-1.243

3A Camden 11-0 #2 in 3A

Westview 8-3 #10 in 3A

2A Dresden 9-2 #5 in 2A

Humboldt 7-3 #9 in 2A

And just for the record in the Big Ones Contest, McK is pick to win according to 144 coachT members by a margin of 95.1%. Seems to be a rather large # of folks other than McK that understands :thumb:

Granted, these are just statistics and what matters is what happens on the field. Come tomorrow night, these statistics will be shown and then maybe you can understand. Since you will not be coming to the game to witness the results then I'll be glad to post them for you afterwards........ :roflol:

it is easy to build up a great record when u play nobody thank you for better making my point.and i will be at the game...and for a bunch of fans that were never worried about mtp you guys sure did drive awful far to get a scouting report...and about that game,anyone that has watched football should know that we shoulda beat them by 50...we fumbled on the 1 to give them a cheap score and they ran a fake punt on 4th and long to set up another..and a 3rd score was on our j.v. team in the forth...someone who knows as much about football as u fans say you do shoulda seen that.. like i said before the more you talk the better my argument looks

it is easy to build up a great record when u play nobody thank you for better making my point.and i will be at the game...and for a bunch of fans that were never worried about mtp you guys sure did drive awful far to get a scouting report...and about that game,anyone that has watched football should know that we shoulda beat them by 50...we fumbled on the 1 to give them a cheap score and they ran a fake punt on 4th and long to set up another..and a 3rd score was on our j.v. team in the forth...someone who knows as much about football as u fans say you do shoulda seen that.. like i said before the more you talk the better my argument looks

and the more you talk the more ridiculous you look because you obviously know nothing about the McKenzie Rebels...But i guarantee you, you will know more than you want to about 930 tomorrow night when you are leaving Rebel Stadium and McKenzie is on top on the scoreboard