MTP @ Mckenzie

Butchie

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MP finally gets it done this year, don't ya'll look ahead to the next game when u have the tigers coming into town. Quarterback meet Payne Colvett! He dont play, bet he has 5 sacks friday night! Also we'll introduce you to Caleb Vandygriff he's all over the field. Better have ur party before the game rebels, cause u aint gonna feel like it afterwards! Our time to shine!

This is the same team that played last week right. If so, I'll take that bet. What you got that you want to lose. No way in he-- that is gonna happen with what I saw last week againt WHH.

This is the same team that played last week right. If so, I'll take that bet. What you got that you want to lose. No way in he-- that is gonna happen with what I saw last week againt WHH.

i'm just sayin, i also wanted to say thank you for all the mckenzie support last week, maybe yall can cheer for us again this week after our victory. how was the drive home friday night knowing mp put 50 up in first round playoff game? can yall keep up with that scoring? a wise man once said, "kiss the baby"! maybe ur fans can come to all our games and support us all the way to the state championship?

MP finally gets it done this year, don't ya'll look ahead to the next game when u have the tigers coming into town. Quarterback meet Payne Colvett! He dont play, bet he has 5 sacks friday night! Also we'll introduce you to Caleb Vandygriff he's all over the field. Better have ur party before the game rebels, cause u aint gonna feel like it afterwards! Our time to shine!

Just curious have you ever seen McKenzie play?

i'm just sayin, i also wanted to say thank you for all the mckenzie support last week, maybe yall can cheer for us again this week after our victory. how was the drive home friday night knowing mp put 50 up in first round playoff game? can yall keep up with that scoring? a wise man once said, "kiss the baby"! maybe ur fans can come to all our games and support us all the way to the state championship?

I guarantee you will not score 50 this week. You will be lucky to score at all. And we will show the same genrosity as you showed some of our rebel fans last week. Have a SAFE trip. :twisted: