MTP @ Mckenzie

Butchie

Yes, I understand but anytime you make it to the fourth round of the playoffs (and only lose by 3) I don't see it as an embarrassment.

McKenzie just plain outlasted Demarco and company, but I assure you the Rebels have a much stronger "D" now then in 2007. I had a son who played in 2007 game he was an all state WR and played safety. The 2007 rebel "D" was suspect but had really powerfully "O".

MRP

Edited by chipintn

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I understand but anytime you make it to the fourth round of the playoffs (and only lose by 3) I don't see it as an embarrassment.

I don't see it as one either, but with the team he had that year, I'm sure a alot of other people around the state saw it as a, lets say upset instead of an embarrasement how's that. To make it even worse, our performance in the final was just as big a letdown which made it even worse. MTP was a big favorite that night so yeah I'd say he was little upset that they didn't advance to the final, especially after what we did the following week.

I don't see it as one either, but with the team he had that year, I'm sure a alot of other people around the state saw it as a, lets say upset instead of an embarrasement how's that. To make it even worse, our performance in the final was just as big a letdown which made it even worse. MTP was a big favorite that night so yeah I'd say he was little upset that they didn't advance to the final, especially after what we did the following week.

I feel ya... If Mt. Pleasant would have had a decent QB that year, they could have been dangerous.

Go rebelhosers the boys from the ville are pulling for yall to keep it over here in the west. Now let the rebels hunt and feast on some tiger meat. Hey butchie I seen were they close one of you and ducks favorite hotspots

Well Me And Ole Duck Have Been Known To Haunt A Few Joints....Which One In Particular?

But Since Duck Quit Drinking, Anheiser/Busch Has Had To Lay Off 3 Drivers In This Area :roflolk:

Well, it is the typical small town when it comes to eating establishments. We have your normal McDonalds, Sonic, Dairy Queen and Subway. There is a great little Mexican Resturant called El Valarta and Lepantoes Steak House. Being I have no preference when eating in McKenzie, I guess I would recommend the Mexican place. It is the local favorite on most occassions. Some others may suggest different but I'd say pick you poison....... :roflol:

You won't go wrong with El Valarta or Lepanto's. If your wantin' some BBQ try out Bob's BBQ. They are all good and all on the main drag thru town (Hwy. 79) and all on the same side of the road.