MTP @ Mckenzie

Butchie

it was so quiet it was depressing, first i thought well maybe we are at a tennis match then i thought naw this guy is caughing too much so then i thought ok maybe a funeral. all i can say is that you could deffinatly tell where the teams are appreciated and where they're not. MCKENZIE FANS LETS MAKE SOME NOISE FOR EM FRIDAY NIGHT, SHOW EM HOW WE REPRESENT!!!!!!!! 8-)

YOU KNOW YOU CAN DEPEND ON THE MANIACS AND THE REBEL ROWDY CROWD!!!

GO REBELS!!!

THE REBEL ROWDY CROWD

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MCKENZIE FANS LETS MAKE SOME NOISE FOR EM FRIDAY NIGHT, SHOW EM HOW WE REPRESENT!!!!!!!! 8-)

Well we don't have a cannon like MTP, which by the way was loud and the only thing loud, so we just gonna have to make up for the cannon noise by laying the pads on them hosers. We will hit them hard enough and often enough that they will think they back home with the cannon.............. :roflol:

MtP is tough in the JUNGLE be glad the game isnt there. I pick MtP to win anyway if Mtp will keep the ball on the ground it will be a long night for the fan favorite Rebels. Lets go Tigers

My Rebels will play you in the parking lot of McDonalds if it'll make you feel better just watch out for the cars! The Rebels travel VERY well. Almost like a home game. Rebel Nation just prefers to be at home so we don't have to drive so far!! If MtP wants to try to pound the rock, it will be a long night for sure. Our D is lightyears ahead of what ya'll saw in '07. At the same time we can pound it right back at you if need be but, suspect we will be too multi-dimansoinal for you.

By your comments I take it that MtP might not throw so well. You will see, that and conditioning will be a big factor in this game.

Well now, all the "wild child's" are out it seems. #1--MtP will NOT beat the Rebels by 2 TD's. Most likely the Rebels will NOT beat MtP by 40 as some predict (I don't think). Now Ole4putt may be a little on the cautious side and I respect that as I am too. But I'll take the Rebels by 14 all day!! I ain't bettin', I'm just sayin........ My $$$ is too hard to come by.

Edited by duckman38201

After watching the MtP/WH-H game, I have to say that Friday's game looks to be a good game. Now, some people close to me will disagree, but I didn't see anything that in particular scared me about the Tigers. Granted, they're good and speedy, but they're no faster than some of the teams we've already played this season.

If the Rebels can come out and play like they did against TCA and Huntingdon, then I have a feeling the Rebels will be able to control the outcome of this game. They've got to play smart and hard every play though. Now isn't the time to take a break on a play, it's too late for that.

I predict a 28-18 outcome.

Edited by BigDMcK

After watching the MtP/WH-H game, I have to say that Friday's game looks to be a good game. Now, some people close to me will disagree, but I didn't see anything that in particular scared me about the Tigers. Granted, they're good and speedy, but they're no faster than some of the teams we've already played this season.

If the Rebels can come out and play like they did against TCA and Huntingdon, then I have a feeling the Rebels will be able to control the outcome of this game. They've got to play smart and hard every play though. Now isn't the time to take a break on a play, it's too late for that.

I predict a 28-18 outcome.

Now, I'll go with that one!!!!! 18??? now that's a different score. Do they not have a kicker?