MTP @ Mckenzie

Butchie

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:roflolk: Even with my good eye it looks like the Tigers by two touchdowns!! :roflol:

They have individuals that received degrees in Optometry to help folks with poor eyesight. There is a condition known as astigmatism which causes the vision to become distorted. Maybe, just maybe, this is whats causing you to see in error. We have a couple good OD's here that would be helpful in resolving your troubles. Just come a little early and we can get you hooked up with them. We sure would hate for you to leave Friday without seeing the outcome :roflol::roflol:

Best places to eat at in McKenzie?

Well, it is the typical small town when it comes to eating establishments. We have your normal McDonalds, Sonic, Dairy Queen and Subway. There is a great little Mexican Resturant called El Valarta and Lepantoes Steak House. Being I have no preference when eating in McKenzie, I guess I would recommend the Mexican place. It is the local favorite on most occassions. Some others may suggest different but I'd say pick you poison....... :roflol:

Good luck to the Rebels, I think they'll win but it don't look like its a gimme.

pujo, you right, it won't be a gimme this week. The Rebels will have to work hard and do their assignments. After watching them last week, I think we stack up well with'em. D will have to play well which they have all year. We don't want to get in a shoot-out that's for sure.

Edited by McKRebelDad