MTP @ Mckenzie

Butchie

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The MTP Tigers are very fast I would say coach has them playing at top level. It has been a rough season with their QB getting kicked out of that one game. They went on a 3 game down hill stretch. Keep your cool Tigers and knock off #1 ranked team and put yourself in the news paper.

I don't know if I would say very fast, fast but not the fastest we have faced this year. Humbodlt and Peabody both would run circles around MTP. You want to see fast, go watch them :thumb:

Coach, Walt Smith, was quoted as saying the Tigers "owe McKenzie something" for beating them in the 2007 state semifinals.

What is your fellers take on this? :lol:

This years seniors just like MTP's were Freshman then and where standing on the sidelines picking their noses. I doubt very seriously these kids would be motivated at all by that comment. My guess is he was a little embarrased on his last visit to M-town and is trying to get his kids a little pumped. If that is what it takes so be it. I promise our motivation is a little more than what he could say.

This years seniors just like MTP's were Freshman then and where standing on the sidelines picking their noses. I doubt very seriously these kids would be motivated at all by that comment. My guess is he was a little embarrased on his last visit to M-town and is trying to get his kids a little pumped. If that is what it takes so be it. I promise our motivation is a little more than what he could say.

Embarrased by what? The score was 32-29 wasn't it?

Well, it is the typical small town when it comes to eating establishments. We have your normal McDonalds, Sonic, Dairy Queen and Subway. There is a great little Mexican Resturant called El Valarta and Lepantoes Steak House. Being I have no preference when eating in McKenzie, I guess I would recommend the Mexican place. It is the local favorite on most occassions. Some others may suggest different but I'd say pick you poison....... :roflol:

Thank yeah!