MTP @ Mckenzie

Butchie

Those Massey ratings are a bunch of mess. Butchie, you need to look and see what Murphy has to say about this game. It is alot better than that Massey rating. You think im joking but im not.

IMO, all the ratings are a joke to some extent. They are intended to get folks all hyped up for the season. McKenzie has been ranked in the top 3-4 in class 2a all season long. And I've said all season long they are gonna have to prove it to me. They are good and I like what I see from them plus they are just now hitting their stride. The Rebels are a very solid and domninating type of team and MtP will have all they can handle Friday night. But, they still got their shot at us. Personally, I believe in my Rebels!!!

MRP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What size you talking about........I don't think that will intimidate anyone on this side of the river. Heck, our middle school kids were bigger than this roster. Go take a look at our roster on the link below...... :thumb:

That is exactly right, that is pretty much what i had said before. It might be a game with MTP and our jr.high but since these guys are wanting to play this game then mckenzie will hand it to em. MTP talks a bunch of smack and from i have seen they can't back it up. Our O-D line is gonna lay the smack down on MTP friday night and when they do I'm gonna sit back and laugh :roflol: See the difference between what i'm saying and what MTP is saying is " I SPEAK THE TRUTH"!!!!!!

Well, in summing up the last few pages, it seems MtP fans are quite cocky this time (just like they were in '07 when we sent Marco and those others packing). Now we play these games to give each team their best shot at Round 3. Just for the record, we are NOT WHH!!!! This years Rebels are argueably IMO better than the one you saw in '07 even though they were very good. Our D is quite fun to watch compared to '07 even though ya'll likely won't enjoy it very much. Yeah, ya'll will get excited for a while when they bend a little if that happens? But, in the end, you will see.

I hope no I pray that MtP wins this game. I use to kinda like Mckenzie Yankees but you guys talk more crap than anybody. Keep talking Butchie you guys talk all you want be lucky to win Friday much less rounds 3 or 4. Save your money Butchie for some tissue for crying eyes there will be a bunch tears shed when Mckenzie goes home. Start now and blame the refs. Mckenzie Yankees loose this week.

I hope no I pray that MtP wins this game. I use to kinda like Mckenzie Yankees but you guys talk more crap than anybody. Keep talking Butchie you guys talk all you want be lucky to win Friday much less rounds 3 or 4. Save your money Butchie for some tissue for crying eyes there will be a bunch tears shed when Mckenzie goes home. Start now and blame the refs. Mckenzie Yankees loose this week.

I garuntee you that you are full of mess. These McKenzie boys are real good. Butchie said that coach makes them lift weights and their runners run with ankle weights so they can be real fast for the games. These Mckenzie boys are going to read what you put and they are going to get real mad and angry. You think im joking but im not.

Man, I detect some anger. Well I hate to disappoint you but we aren't going anywhere anytime soon so take some advise and stop reading about us if we bother you that bad. Just make sure you come back in here Friday night or Saturday morning and take your punishment....... :thumb:

I garuntee you that you are full of mess. These McKenzie boys are real good. Butchie said that coach makes them lift weights and their runners run with ankle weights so they can be real fast for the games. These Mckenzie boys are going to read what you put and they are going to get real mad and angry. You think im joking but im not.

Roy, it appears he needs a little English 101 to correct his grammar and spelling.

Edited by wannab