MTP @ Mckenzie

Butchie

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really? McKenzie has faced far more talented, superior QBs I'm sure. He will not even get a sniff at the endzone this game, will he? And those little scat backs are a joke right? what's the score 48-0 McKenzie. Right? Funny thing is that if MP turns the ball over, then it really could be pretty bad, but they could win too. Life really is that complicated. Its kind of like gene expression and disease. Messy stuff. Biology is rarely pristine and neat. It can be miserable to study at times, but reveals intense beauty as well. It's messy and exquisitely complicated. Football games take on a life of their own. MP is good enough to win, but Mckenzie is the favorite. That's my best generalization.

Really, and thanks for the Biology leason as well. I never thought of football that way.. :huh:

Can the Rebs be beat?

Answer: Yes

The real question is will they be beat Friday?

Answer: Not likely

Look at the numbers (numbers don't lie)

Record

Rebs 9-1

MTP 8-3

Strength of schedule

Rebs 3rd strongest in the State

MTP 29th strongest in the State

Strength of schedule combine with success

Rebs #1

MTP #17

Ranking in district

Rebs #1 undefeated in district

MTP #3 with 2 losses in district

Ranking within playoff quad

Rebs #1

MTP #4

Avg points scored per game

Rebs 28.1

MTP 32.6

Avg points defense gave up per game

Rebs 10

MTP 19.6

Avg point differential per game

Rebs 18.9

MTP 10.3

The Rebels have lost total of one game at Rebel Field since 2006

Although I will not guarantee a win for the Rebs Friday I do like the Reb's chances here.

MRP

Mp hasn't faced anyone with the strength of the guys up front for Mtown! Rebels will pound and pound MP and by the end of the 3rd quarter the game will be well out of reach by at least 3 touchdowns. Defense will limit MP to maybe 14 points! Final score Rebels 35 MP 14! enuff said! Go Rebels this is our year to knock the door down!

Well It's That Time Again, Rebel Fans!...Yes It's Playoff Time...And Who comes A Calling?...It's Them Hosers From MT.Pleasant...We Have Seen Em Before...You Remember, Don't Ya?...It Was The Butt Puckering Game!...Yes..All The Stores We're Sold Out Of Ex-Lax For A Week...But Hey Marco Is Gone And Now They Limp In For Us To Drill...

So On That Note!...It's Tame A Tiger Night At Rebel Field!...First 200 Rebel Fans Will Receive A Complimentary Whip And Chair..Courtesy Of The V&T Gayhawk Emporium And Bar! Yes We Love A Good Whippin And V&T's Bunch Does Too! So Get There Early And Prepare To Stay Late...The Weather Will Be Nice For This Un...So Wake Up Pop And Go Get Sis...Cause This'll Be A Whippin You Won't Wanna Miss! :roflolk:

And A Special Guest Appearance By Tyler Parker!

Edited by Butchie