MTP @ Mckenzie

Butchie

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont doubt that. This kid is just a sophomore i think. He has a good arm also but you can get pressure on him he is somewhat unsure what he wants to do rather run it or throw it. Now i am basing this all off the wayne county mtp game.

He better be able to make quick decisions or it will be a long night for this young man.

I havent really kept up with McKenzie much but they are always rather good hence second round playoffs, but what do they got Butchie never keeps us up to date.

they got DEFENSE...dresden averaged 29 points a game this year (not including the mckenzie game) they held us to just 6 points...they fly to the ball and go 100% every play theyre coach is a defensive genius as far as offense goes they are very physical and fast...bad combination for mtp...better be ready

Allright , ive held back long enough, all u mckenzie people r saying mp has nothing for yall,ur assessment is based on one game yall saw against whh,thats understandable,but remember whh was not a good opponent.If i based my opinion of mckenzie from yalls games against bruceton or west carroll i may of had same opinion bout you guys, but being the smart guy i am i based my opinion on yall schedule, yall have played some great teams and beatn them such as dresden,huntington, tca, etc. I know mckenzie has a good football team and will b hard for us to handle, but i believe our kids r upto the challenge. Im just believe this will b closer than most think and hopefully when its over we will get a little more respect and a win. GO TIGERS!!!!!!