Polk at CAK

polkalumn01

I'm just one of those that thinks teenage kids have much more important things to gain from HS football than a ring.

I wouldn't expect you to know anything about Pride or Passion for football, you're a Charger fan right? Y'all should consider carrying the coach off the field if you were to actually score!

I have interest in polk co athletics and have come to enjoy watching them play over the last couple years when i get a chance. True i am a central fan charlie. Until last year we owned PC at every single sport played except football (going back about 20 years i might add). You can knock the MC football team all you want to because charger fans know were not any good. here's a novel idea, take your pride and passion to tellico and beat the crap out of them. When you get done with them, muster up a little more passion and drill Notre Dame, if there is an ounce of pride left take the fight to chattanooga christian... wow now that is running the gauntlet... pride and passion baby, pride and passion... go make you a t shirt charlie that on the front says 11-1 district champs and all that stuff and on the back put 8-68 combined record. dont throw stones in a glass house chas

I have interest in polk co athletics and have come to enjoy watching them play over the last couple years when i get a chance. True i am a central fan charlie. Until last year we owned PC at every single sport played except football (going back about 20 years i might add). You can knock the MC football team all you want to because charger fans know were not any good. here's a novel idea, take your pride and passion to tellico and beat the crap out of them. When you get done with them, muster up a little more passion and drill Notre Dame, if there is an ounce of pride left take the fight to chattanooga christian... wow now that is running the gauntlet... pride and passion baby, pride and passion... go make you a t shirt charlie that on the front says 11-1 district champs and all that stuff and on the back put 8-68 combined record. dont throw stones in a glass house chas

Are you OK?

No he's not ok....he's a McMinn Central fan!!

easy with that statement there :shock: lol I am one as well and I do agree that the pride and passion thing gets over used at polk(I thought his comment was unnecessary) I also have alot of respect for polk. Having played CAK I respect them too. I cant remember if last year we matched up well with CAK or what but we did alot better than I thought we would. anyways I am looking forward to see how polk handles the big plays from CAK. (something i dont think they saw this year)

LOL easy big O, not worth getting riled up about!!! I think this game will be tight. I'll cant go against the Wildcats. So i'll go out on a limb and risk a full plate of saturday morning crow and say

POLK 37

CAK 35

When its all over and when the final whistle blows does it Matter!!!!! Not really. So most say Polk has a better running game and Cak has a better passing game, but it really comes down to it, neither team wihh be able to beat ALCOA.

And since we're supposin'... Wouldn't it just be funny if all those counting their yards before the snap, found themselves wondering what Loudon had in their Wheaties the next Saturday morning?

Polk Vs. Loudon in the third round?

Wouldn't that be a hoot?

:roflol:

Go Cats!

:thumb:

Edited by Yeehaw