Bearden @ Dobyns-Bennett

ArtVandalay

No, it's fools like you that think DB will win a state championship in football. If you read any posts from Viking supporters they never say this. They know this will probably will never happen. As long as Maryville is still in the waiting DB will NEVER smell one. Just be happy with beating Central, Volunteer, etc. and winning the Big 8 conference every year. :mrgreen:

Well,fact is DB has thirteen state titles and has won more games then anyone in the state.I don't care if it was before the playoff system or when it was,they still won them.I'm not taking anything away from those guys any more then I would say it means less for the TSSAA to give eight state titles in todays game with the playoff system.You don't see me running my mouth to the other schools when they get beat in the playoffs.I hope Greeneville wins it all and it will make me proud,but I will not be on coacht taunting everyone like I came from some school the Greek Gods built and only the best can play for them.That's what makes me sick about a couple of Greeneville posers on here.By the Comp,Greeneville has a more "OBNXIOUS" fan then South does at the games.It's all about him," LOOK AT ME " YEA,YEA YEA " LOOK AT ME".I'd like to give those two a small room and let them yell until the air runs out.Give them some air and repeat it about a thousand times.After all that, ban them from any high school game in Tennessee for life.

Well,fact is DB has thirteen state titles and has won more games then anyone in the state.I don't care if it was before the playoff system or when it was,they still won them.I'm not taking anything away from those guys any more then I would say it means less for the TSSAA to give eight state titles in todays game with the playoff system.You don't see me running my mouth to the other schools when they get beat in the playoffs.I hope Greeneville wins it all and it will make me proud,but I will not be on coacht taunting everyone like I came from some school the Greek Gods built and only the best can play for them.That's what makes me sick about a couple of Greeneville posers on here.By the Comp,Greeneville has a more "OBNXIOUS" fan then South does at the games.It's all about him," LOOK AT ME " YEA,YEA YEA " LOOK AT ME".I'd like to give those two a small room and let them yell until the air runs out.Give them some air and repeat it about a thousand times.After all that, ban them from any high school game in Tennessee for life.

Yeah, my Grandpa told me about those DB championships when he was a little boy. Had to ride his horse and buggy to the games. :thumb:

Yeah, my Grandpa told me about those DB championships when he was a little boy. Had to ride his horse and buggy to the games. :thumb:

I'm glad someone in your family had the good taste to be a Tribe fan.They say good gene's skip a generation.Well.I guess "they" were wrong.I'll move on to the DB offseason thread now

Your a perfect example of a Viking mouthpiece, always running that mouth but never backing it up! So glad your Grandpa was on the INDIANS side. If he heard you talking about DB like that, he would probably bust that tail for ya!

When did DB win 13? According to : http://tssaa.org/schdir/records/GetTheRecord.cfm

they have DB at 6.

Most State Championships for Football

School Count

Maryville 11

Alcoa 11

Brentwood Academy 10

Montgomery Bell Academy 9

Trousdale County 8

Oak Ridge 7

Dobyns Bennett 6

Chattanooga Central 6

Battle Ground Academy 6

Not trying to pick a fight, just asking.

When did DB win 13? According to : http://tssaa.org/schdir/records/GetTheRecord.cfm

they have DB at 6.

School Count

Maryville 11

Alcoa 11

Brentwood Academy 10

Trousdale County 8

Oak Ridge 7

Dobyns Bennett 6

Chattanooga Central 6

Battle Ground Academy 6

I believe its 6 since the TSSAA was formed. They don't list championships before they came on the sceen. They haven't always been around to steal everybodys money. I believe MBA leads with the most championships total.

they have DB at 6.

School Count

Maryville 11

Alcoa 11

Brentwood Academy 10

Trousdale County 8

Oak Ridge 7

Dobyns Bennett 6

Chattanooga Central 6

Battle Ground Academy 6

This is the website to get all the info

HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL DATABASE - DOBYNS-BENNETT

Dobyns-Bennett High School; Kingsport, TN: Nickname: Indians; All-Time Record (1921-Present): 726-216-28; State Titles: 1964, 1960, 1959, 1955, 1949, 1948 ...

www.hsfdatabase.com/tn_dobben2000.htm