Bearden @ Dobyns-Bennett

ArtVandalay

No, it's fools like you that think DB will win a state championship in football. If you read any posts from Viking supporters they never say this. They know this will probably will never happen. As long as Maryville is still in the waiting DB will NEVER smell one. Just be happy with beating Central, Volunteer, etc. and winning the Big 8 conference every year. :mrgreen:

Please show me where I said this? Or any other real DB fan that we expect to win State. I think our expectations are as real as yours after TN High taking a beating by Maryville and other Knoxville are teams. The fact is (and go look this up) every school from our area other then DB is owned by Knoxville area schools, regular season or playoffs. Like it has been said, DB played in a Knoxville league and won it several times, even playing Oak Ridge non conference. It was Chattanooga or Nashville teams stopping them then. The fact is, no matter the size of the school, our area struggles vs the rest of the state. But DB has the best record. I promise DB has never lost to Volunteer like TN High has in the playoffs.