Bearden @ Dobyns-Bennett

ArtVandalay

Two Teams very familiar with each other, with a couple of years off. A big game in Kingsport's J. Fred Johnson Stadium.

DB's defense gave up and average of 9.3 pts per game in the Regular Season and gave up 3 in Round 1. They have a hand full in a UT Signee Devrin Young. Can't wait to see him run and can't wait to see the Indians try and shut him down.

Sean Seabolt, Chris Sensabaugh, Devon Swafford, Derrick Steele and Maurice Cannon are all weapons for the Indians.... choose who you will stop, but you can't stop 'em all.

Roll Tribe Roll

Two Teams very familiar with each other, with a couple of years off. A big game in Kingsport's J. Fred Johnson Stadium.

DB's defense gave up and average of 9.3 pts per game in the Regular Season and gave up 3 in Round 1. They have a hand full in a UT Signee Devrin Young. Can't wait to see him run and can't wait to see the Indians try and shut him down.

Sean Seabolt, Chris Sensabaugh, Devon Swafford, Derrick Steele and Maurice Cannon are all weapons for the Indians.... choose who you will stop, but you can't stop 'em all.

Roll Tribe Roll

Im not looking forward to seeing Devin Young run. Sorry.

Roll Tribe Roll

We had our hands full trying to stop Young the last time we played them in 2008.I think Bearden was the last team to beat us in the big East in 2007 on that freak extra point play.Maybe we can catch Devrin and get a win next week.

Edited by BatmanDB

We had our hands full trying to stop Young the last time we played them in 2008.I think Bearden was the last team to beat us in the big East in 2007 on that freak extra point play.Maybe we can catch Devrin and get a win next week.

The D Young Road Show should light your D for about 250+ yards and 4 TDs.

He is tough, shifty, gets in space and makes most Defenses look really bad.

IF he is on his game. He could score 42 by himself.

Your Tribe better start doing the fumble, rain & snow dance, or it will be a looooong night for DB.

Peace

PS: I will put my comments about the JCHS/DB game later in the morning.

Edited by OHSgrad88

I'm looking forward to the chance of stopping Bearden and Devrin Young. This is probably the fastest player we're going to face on the field all year. He's full speed after a couple of steps and a dual threat running and receiving. We've got to practice wrapping up on the tackles this week because if you just try to kill shot him he's going to squirt out somewhere and be standing in the endzone. No kicks to him either, on kickoff or on punts. Devrin is an outstanding young man who is not a trash talker, he lets his ability speak for itself. This will be a huge challenge for our defense and one that will tell us how good we can be going forward. After all, when it's all said and done, there are a couple of backs left that we may face if we're going to win this thing. Blackman runningback I'tavious Mathers who has rushed for about 2300 yds. and 27 TD'S this year as a Jr. and Smyrna SR. runningback Jerimiah Bryson a commit. to Pittsburgh who in his freshman year won the state title for Smyrna against a good Independance team scoring 4 TD'S and rushing for over 2oo yds. on his way to the MVP in the Boro. Now, let's stay focused, get healthy and Roll Tribe Roll!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb:

Your Tribe better start doing the fumble, rain & snow dance, or it will be a looooong night for DB.

Peace

Peace

Yeah, You all need to get together and get your lies straight about last nights game. Just be sure to stay on topic. You know....say I've seen the game film and it was DB that started it all. Our players were just trying to get off the field, we didn't play dirty it was DB, and on and on. Really looking foeward to reading your excuses.

I am looking forward to this game. I think Bearden will be a really good measuring stick for how good DB is. Bearden is a solid team with an excellent back in Young. No doubt, the key is to stop him. If coach Clark and crew can manage that, DB will win. If they don't stop him, it could be a long night for the Tribe.

Good luck to both programs and hopefully this will be a great game with no injuries.