Bearden @ Dobyns-Bennett

ArtVandalay

What was said to wipe the other thread completly off the boards ? I'm looking forward to this week and hope to see a great game with the Tribe getting to the third round.The monkey of geting beat by a much lower seed is off for this year.We now have a run of only one time in the last four years of that happening.

I think it must of been that DB Mom that cut loose with both barrels. Everybody got kinda' shy after that.:)

I missed that one.... who's mom and what was she going off about?

Check with me later. I don't want to get all that crap started up again. We cleaned their clocks for the 18th time "in a row" and thats all that matters. We'll do it again next year if we meet. Its on to the big game with Bearden now. A much better team than we faced friday night. Our defense has to be on their toes and our offense has to be clicking. We might have to score alot of points to win this one.

Why thank you WaCoJaCo for reiterating my point. The Idiocy enjoys your company.

(I told you: never wrestle a pig, you get dirty and the pig enjoys it.)

The Bulldogs are coming and they are going to take a BITE out of DB.

Mr. Young will run for 280+ yards and 5 TD's . Their line is healthy and out weighs DB across the front by 40+ by position.

Go Bulldogs !!! Scalp the Indians of DB !!!!!

Who does Jefferson County play next?

Week 0 2011 : Heritage (home)

Go Bulldogs !!! Scalp the Indians of DB !!!!!

I saw Jeff play at Bearden and Jeff at DB.Bearden did whatever they wanted against JC..DY ran till he and the other starters were sat on the bench around halftime...JC was at their mercy(sorry to say).DY is the REAL DEAL,Much better than last year{and he was good then).DB scored(from short yardage) on three miscues on the Jeff Offence and special teams .DB then marched down the field{on offence) and scored once.I am NOT saying DB didnt win or dominate JC.It just wasn't as impressive as what Bearden did.Of course this is the playoffs and anything can happen.GO BULLDOGS !!!dvp4life