Bearden @ Dobyns-Bennett

ArtVandalay

Can your kicker put it in the end zone?

If he can't, you better hold onto your war bonnets tail because Mr. Young will make you pay for it 6 points at a time. :roflol::D:roflol:

You would be better kicking it out of bounds at the 20 or so and take your chances with him on offense from the 35.

Edited by OHSgrad88

If he can't, you better hold onto your war bonnets tail because Mr. Young will make you pay for it 6 points at a time. :roflol::D:roflol:

You would be better kicking it out of bounds at the 20 or so and take your chances with him on offense from the 35.

Dude that is hilarious. Where did you come up with that one.:)

WHY ARE YOU EVEN STILL ON THE FOOTBALL THREAD? THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU OR YOUR COWBELL ANYMORE... :roflol:

WHY ARE YOU EVEN STILL ON THE FOOTBALL THREAD? THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU OR YOUR COWBELL ANYMORE... :roflol:

SPEAR, Last time I checked Freedom of Speech still existed in this country that I have shed blood for.

Be careful, I may decide to drive back up to Kingsport just to support the Knoxville Team and let Freedom, I mean Cowbells Ring. :roflol:

Cowbell, More Cowbell...... :lol: :lol:

SPEAR, Last time I checked Freedom of Speech still existed in this country that I have shed blood for.

Be careful, I may decide to drive back up to Kingsport just to support the Knoxville Team and let Freedom, I mean Cowbells Ring. :roflol:

Please come back again and bring that Cowbell. It really seemed to help our team. Especially in the second half. I think everytime I heard a cowbell it was followed with your running backs getting stuffed with a loss.:)

Please come back again and bring that Cowbell. It really seemed to help our team. Especially in the second half. I think everytime I heard a cowbell it was followed with your running backs getting stuffed with a loss.:)

That would not happen to be because your players were jumping offsides would it.

Did not think so...no flags so it did not happen. No flags, so no fight, right???

Cowbell, More Cowbell...... :roflolk:

They could...you know....kick it to one of the other 10 guys. Just a thought tho, I'm sure Clark would think that idea to be pretty stupid. As would all other head coaches...you are right. Let's kick it straight to the best runner on their team over and over again and hold on to our bonnets.

:mellow:

That would not happen to be because your players were jumping offsides would it.

Did not think so...no flags so it did not happen. No flags, so no fight, right???

Cowbell, More Cowbell...... :roflolk:

Ok, I'll play your game. No flags, no fight yda yda yda. 28-3 on the official scoreboard and 42-3 on the WaCoJaCo scoreboard. 18 wins in a row over Jefferson County. Thats EIGHTEEN WINS IN A ROW. More than we have over Science Hill or South. You people need to stick to milking Bulls.

Well thats just great. You call it freedom of speach,I call it sour grapes. I also call it we got beat by a much better team that didnt even have a good game, so Im just gonna hang here on someone elses thread and buddy up with them cause you can't beat us...whats that now?? something like 18 in a row? Bearden dosent need you, or your cowbells. We know they have a great running back, maybe the best in the state, they also have a good team, or they would be sitting at home next Friday like you will be. Well im done with you, and Jeff Co. Have a good Christmas, and maybe Santa will leave you some class under your tree this yr..from the last 2 times we've played you you sure could use it.

You people need to stick to milking Bulls.

Sounds like you have experience with that sort of thing. :o

Personally, I am an accountant with 2 college degrees (one from UT-Knoxville) and

The only Bull on here is yours, that would be DBBS. :roflolk:

Well thats just great. You call it freedom of speach,I call it sour grapes. I also call it we got beat by a much better team that didnt even have a good game, so Im just gonna hang here on someone elses thread and buddy up with them cause you can't beat us...whats that now?? something like 18 in a row? Bearden dosent need you, or your cowbells. We know they have a great running back, maybe the best in the state, they also have a good team, or they would be sitting at home next Friday like you will be. Well im done with you, and Jeff Co. Have a good Christmas, and maybe Santa will leave you some class under your tree this yr..from the last 2 times we've played you you sure could use it.

I just made a comment about not kicking the ball to Mr Young (which would be smart) and that you will want to pray for rain/snow/fumbles, then you wish to restrict my speech. You a liberal ???? :roflolk:

Cowbell, More Cowbell !!!!