47 members have voted

1. 1. Who comes out on top?

• Westview (8-3)
    • Camden (11-0)

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes i know they can throw the ball O.K. but so can camden the reason we dont throw the ball that much is because we really dont have to unless we are at a third and long thats about it and we usually dont have that many third and longs so im taking camden 28 to 20

Camden threw the ball 5 times against manasass and none of them were complete.yalls qb is a running qb and if westviews d line shuts down the run.Camden will loose. The last 2 years wv has beat themselves the senior leadership on wv is incredible this year.

Camden threw the ball 5 times against manasass and none of them were complete.yalls qb is a running qb and if westviews d line shuts down the run.Camden will loose. The last 2 years wv has beat themselves the senior leadership on wv is incredible this year.

I don't know about beating them like a drum last year during playoffs, but during the first matchup in Martin, it was a woodshed whipping. That was the last game Westview lost that season till Camden beat them again in playoffs. What is Camden's defense shuts down the Westview run? What then? Camden's DB's average almost 2 picks a game. Can Westview pass enough to beat Camden if they are behind. If "ifs" were fifths....... We will see how it goes tomorrow. Go Lions.

What a joke of a story. An allegation that happened away from school and "parents are scared to let their kids go down to the school"? Come on, the kid may or may not have done it, and it isn't a story till someone gets hurt! Just kidding, but seriously, I don't remember him even playing this year unless it was against McKenzie. Oh yeah, Westview and Camden are playing today! Gonna be a good one.....I hope for Camden. Go Lions!!!

good luck both teams. hopeing for a westview win tonight. whoever wins this game good luck rest of the season. i know westview takes it one game at a time and camden does the same. both are well coached and love to run the ball. WV gots a good defensive line this year with alot of leadership. ill listen to the radio anyone know what station it will be on?

good luck both teams. hopeing for a westview win tonight. whoever wins this game good luck rest of the season. i know westview takes it one game at a time and camden does the same. both are well coached and love to run the ball. WV gots a good defensive line this year with alot of leadership. ill listen to the radio anyone know what station it will be on?

Camden's internet feed will be on wrjbradio.com, click the listen live button.

Go LIONS!

Edited by Lions4ever