#4GatlinburgPittman at #1Happy Valley

harley2004

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What does everyone think? I'm thinking a very even match-up.

I think I would have to give the edge to you guys. It has the makings of a good ballgame. We have home field. You guys can put the points up. Seems like we are able to turn it up a notch or 2 when we play GP.There has been some good battles in the past.If we play like we did against S. Greene in the 1st quarter, we will be in big trouble. I was kinda hoping that you guys may be a little sore from the S. North ballgame(lol). Those boys like to hit.

Yep the boys I'm sure are sore, SN was a hard nose bunch. Did HV beat them pretty bad this year can't find any stats.The Key for GP is staying hungry and not thinking about round ball.We have 2 McDonald all American picks this year and our B Ball team is good. We have 5 players that play B Ball.The Coaching staff will do their best to keep them focus.

Yep the boys I'm sure are sore, SN was a hard nose bunch. Did HV beat them pretty bad this year can't find any stats.The Key for GP is staying hungry and not thinking about round ball.We have 2 McDonald all American picks this year and our B Ball team is good. We have 5 players that play B Ball.The Coaching staff will do their best to keep them focus.

We won 33-27. They jumped out early . We came back and went up by 13 in the second half.

I'm surprised the basketball coach approved of his all-americans playing football. Bet he was sweating bullets.

I think this will be a good game, could go either way. I hope we dont play the way we played last Friday night, that was the worst this season, we decided we were going to play 4th quarter. I dont know what the problem was, but we have get back on track this week......

HV 21

GP 17

Hope its not cold on Friday.................. :)

Amen on warmer weather. That or somebody call ETSU and lets move the games in the dome.lol I saw a huge offensive adjustment in the second half that helped our running game.Other than that, I think we are in better shape and just wore them down. I saw the same thing in the North game. The conditioning is paying off.

Thanks orange and black. Would love to see an all Carter co. regional final. Boy , wouldn't the message board light up then.It has been a great year for all the schools within the boundaries of Carter Co.

Amen on warmer weather. That or somebody call ETSU and lets move the games in the dome.lol I saw a huge offensive adjustment in the second half that helped our running game.Other than that, I think we are in better shape and just wore them down. I saw the same thing in the North game. The conditioning is paying off.

Thanks orange and black. Would love to see an all Carter co. regional final. Boy , wouldn't the message board light up then.It has been a great year for all the schools within the boundaries of Carter Co.

That would be good to see two schools in the same City Limits playing for a shot in the Semi. Good luck Warriors.