Copper Basin @ Sunbright

crack1719

This is difficult for me...because I want Sunbright to win out and play south pittsburg in the semifinals..but at the same time I am pulling for CB in this one :popcorneater:

I garuntee yout that we have to win our too PowerP. Their you go again already reserving us a spot in the semifinals. That is a bunch of mess. We have to beat Moore County first. You need to read in my Murphy Fair book about this Moore County bunch. They have some real good players. You think im joking but im not.

I garuntee yout that we have to win our too PowerP. Their you go again already reserving us a spot in the semifinals. That is a bunch of mess. We have to beat Moore County first. You need to read in my Murphy Fair book about this Moore County bunch. They have some real good players. You think im joking but im not.

Thanks, Roy, for keeping us from getting ahead of ourselves....I want to enjoy these playoffs for as long as they will last, and keep hoping we make it to the Gordonsville matchup.

i think this one boils down to how well the quarterbacks throw the ball in the short game and how the defense handles it.. i'm takin CB by a touchdown

not so fast my friend sunbrights QB will be in for a rude awakenin because this is one of the best defenses in stata ans probably hits harder than any other team in state CB by 21

wow why is all the copper basin posters are acting like they hit harder then anybody else in 1a i was going to get on here an give yal a congratts for getting yalls team turned around honestly guys you are far from the best in the state or hardest hitting if they want to get hit hard play polk co then you will see a real high school football ask south pitt how hard polk hits and i think south pitt wouuld put 50 on yal anyday of the week an twice on sunday

• Upvote 1