Soddy Daisy Trojans at Riverdale ( Rd #2 )

SoddyDaisyCajun

HIS NAME IS DILLON WOODRUFF. WOW . Get over it SECMAN. Let it go. Deep breaths in and out. mykidsdad has explained himself and yet you won't let it go.So move on. His name is there. Feel better. I hope so.

Now back to your regular scheduled program.

Wait, did you say Woodruff as in "Sheriff Woody Pride" from toy story? I mean it's just a question. :popcorneater:

"ere's a snake in my boot!"

Edited by mykidsdad

HIS NAME IS DILLON WOODRUFF. WOW . Get over it SECMAN. Let it go. Deep breaths in and out. mykidsdad has explained himself and yet you won't let it go.So move on. His name is there. Feel better. I hope so.

Now back to your regular scheduled program.

nice post naildriver...you just put into words what i was thinking!

THE WHOLE BLACKMAN FAN BASE HAVE DONE NOTHING BUT PRAISE THE KID OVER AND OVER...i was always called "howdy doody" growning up cause i got a big head (full of brains i might add... :mrgreen: ) and freckles...and my mama said i turned out all right... :flower:

Go Riverdale.!!!

We had them on the ropes and didn't put them away when we had the chance. Once our Qb. got a well placed "knee" in the back, right before the half we were done offensively, he was a trouper and came back and finished the game, but he was not the same after that. One of our best recievers got his ankle twisted too, and tried his best too but was far from 100%. Take away their running back who rushed the ball it seemed like about 300 times and see how productive their offense is.

I think that Riverdale has way too many weapons and speed for the trojans,and I will be there to check it out. But that is why they play the game, stranger things have happened.

I am proud of my WARRIORS they did exactly what they had to do they executed and did their job. I thought our defense did well really not a whole lot to talk about on this game the clock didnt stop in the second half so we only had 2 or 3 possesions in the second half great job up next is oak ridge at RIVERDALE this is going to be fun as oak ridge usually brings a big crowd

GO WARRIORS