Soddy Daisy Trojans at Riverdale ( Rd #2 )

SoddyDaisyCajun

My man LOD, I was wondering where you have been. I thought you may have gotten caught up in a Bigfoot trap or somin. As it apears you been on a week long piss and vinegar binge. Easy big fella, and lets don't bring up the whole gimmie thing. It doesn't play well. :popcorneater:

It just got OLD. In EVERY post since the draw came out Blazeallthewaze has been whining about the draw like R'dale had some input in it.

If I had any input in it the 4 Rutherford County teams would have been one each in the four quads. We probably would have had an all Rutherford County Semi and finals though and the T$$AA would NEVER allow that. As it stands I am really worried about things being called in close games from here on to prevent an Ruth Co final.

As to Franklin being a 'gimme', the last time we faced them it pretty much was. The BEST team in Williamson County was the District Champs this year and they did not do well against Ruth Co twice this year.

As to not being on here much, I have been here enough to make TA at Portland mad. :roflolk:

Looking forward to seeing a friend from Oak Ridge and see how far Coach Blade has the rebuilding process going there.

YEP...you are right...i do and i did!

you forget that for 4 years my oldest boy wrestled those chattown teams a 100 times and I made many friends down east...so i talk to them...they say soddy is bad compared to teams in our district...i believe they are telling me the truth...and riverdale vs soddy game score proves that they were right and therefore i was right...can't beat a team by 50 unless they are really bad...that is the bottom line and i'd say the same thing about blackman if they got beat by 50... ;)

I hope one of these day I grow up and can set behind a computer and talk bad about kids. Why dont you just worry about your boys and use this site for what it is for discussing the games not talking about how bad a group of kids that played their hearts out are.

It just got OLD. In EVERY post since the draw came out Blazeallthewaze has been whining about the draw like R'dale had some input in it.

If I had any input in it the 4 Rutherford County teams would have been one each in the four quads. We probably would have had an all Rutherford County Semi and finals though and the T$$AA would NEVER allow that. As it stands I am really worried about things being called in close games from here on to prevent an Ruth Co final.

As to Franklin being a 'gimme', the last time we faced them it pretty much was. The BEST team in Williamson County was the District Champs this year and they did not do well against Ruth Co twice this year.

As to not being on here much, I have been here enough to make TA at Portland mad. :roflolk:

Looking forward to seeing a friend from Oak Ridge and see how far Coach Blade has the rebuilding process going there.

Yes, I have whined and I do know that Riverdale had nothing to do with it. Its not Riverdales fault but it is the TSSAA's fault. I just don't like it or think its right but thats just me.

I hope one of these day I grow up and can set behind a computer and talk bad about kids. Why dont you just worry about your boys and use this site for what it is for discussing the games not talking about how bad a group of kids that played their hearts out are.

i said nothing about their effort...i'm sure they played their hearts out...great for them...this will pay dividends later in the lives...

i said nothing about any kid personally...never would...

and while my oldest was at blackman, i was a parent of a kid who played on 0-10 team and a 2-8 team and i said...we were not a good team...or we were a bad team...anyway you want to put it...a 1000 times a season folks get on here and say this team is good ...this team is great...this team is not good...it is just a way to describe what is true about a team...this is part of what this forum is for...and coaches say it all the time about their own teams...i just think it chaps you that it's YOUR team...

the honest thing to say inorder to live in reality is...compared to the uppper level teams in 6A football...we are not very good! that way you have a chance to get to the level you want to be at because you actually are starting from where you REALLY ARE! NO insults intended at all! i'm sure yall played hard and great effort is never a waste for the kids who lay it on the line! and...i got my information from soddy daisey folks...and they love your team...but they compared to a riverdale...they did not think yall were very good!

hey Soddy fans...did yall run that circle return all year?...if so we were well prepared for that if not then i am really proud of our boys staying in their lanes...

I also agree with the falcons fan how we have improved from early in the season...remeber we are a YOUNG team so these kids have really grown up over the year and get better each and every week...we played a very solid game overall and did a lot of little things good...for example we made all of our PATs and we did what he had to do to win this game protected the ball and jump out early and quick...

i have mixed feelings on the clock not stopping I like it so the game can end however i wish that more players could have played i think we only had the ball 3 times in the second half with the way the clock was running so that limited how much the second and third teamers could play but we did get alot of kds in

Dear SoggyBottomLegend,

I think PBD kids are doing just fine. One wrestling at Navy, the second All District Linebacker on a 11-1 football team and one more to come through that is a great kid, a fine athlete and a hecka of wrestler (will compete for a State Championship someday).

As a group you could not ask for a better bunch of kids. It is a privilege to have mykidsdad kids on the same team. If I were you I'd probably let it go before you wind up looking even more foolish. :popcorneater:

Riverdale is a really good football team, Soddy Daisy had a really good year and I think Riverdale just made the Trojans better by letting them know that they are not there yet. Time to get back to work Trojans, love you guys and you will get there with hard work. Warriors looked no different than the Trojans people wise, you can just tell they have been doing it longer. Get behind Coach Orr, he will take you there. Good luck to Riverdale the rest of the way. Win State!

You really are a whiney little witch! <_<

If it was your team on this side of the bracket you would not say a thing. Best get ready for your next game because it is NOT going to be the gimme last nights game was for y'all.

If it was my team on this side of the bracket, I would keep my mouth shut like you guys are doing and be very respectful to the creampuffs I would be playing. I would relax and enjoy going to the games knowing they are just warmup games for Maryville. I would probably respond to the negative posts I would be seeing from the Riverdale fans about how easy of a path we have to the semi's.

ENOUGH already!

We all gave Blackman heck for scheduling a bunch of creampuffs in the beginning of the season. Right? The Blaze fans screeched that Coach Shad wasn't responsible for making that schedule and got their feathers ruffled like crazy. Oakland played a pretty stellar non-region schedule and prevailed BUT we are home cleaning out lockers. Now you guys that were complaining the most about getting picked on are jumping on Riverdale for getting to go west. They didn't set their schedule.....thank the TSSAA for that. Bottom line is......having an easier road for the Blaze helped to get their confidence level high as a kite so they could continue to march onward. It is doing the EXACT same thing for a VERY young Riverdale team. You saw firsthand how that worked for the Blaze, so you best realize it MIGHT just do the same thing for the Warriors. IF it ends up being a RC state championship game, you have given the Warriors tons and tons of bulletin board fodder.

Now, I am rooting for all the Boro teams to keep representing our little town in the playoffs. One is going to clean out their lockers after Friday night. Hopefully there will still be two from the Boro that play in the semis the next week. I am rooting for that to happen. I don't care what the past was OR who they had to play to get to the point where they are. The main point is that they represent our district and we should all band together and cheer them ALL the rest of the way.

Don't whine when no one is supporting YOUR team if you aren't willing to support THEIRS! I know b/c I have learned this the hard way in the past. Go Dawgs, Go Blaze, and Go Warriors!

Edited by 2priceless

ENOUGH already!

We all gave Blackman heck for scheduling a bunch of creampuffs in the beginning of the season. Right? The Blaze fans screeched that Coach Shad wasn't responsible for making that schedule and got their feathers ruffled like crazy. Oakland played a pretty stellar non-region schedule and prevailed BUT we are home cleaning out lockers. Now you guys that were complaining the most about getting picked on are jumping on Riverdale for getting to go west. They didn't set their schedule.....thank the TSSAA for that. Bottom line is......having an easier road for the Blaze helped to get their confidence level high as a kite so they could continue to march onward. It is doing the EXACT same thing for a VERY young Riverdale team. You saw firsthand how that worked for the Blaze, so you best realize it MIGHT just do the same thing for the Warriors. IF it ends up being a RC state championship game, you have given the Warriors tons and tons of bulletin board fodder.

Now, I am rooting for all the Boro teams to keep representing our little town in the playoffs. One is going to clean out their lockers after Friday night. Hopefully there will still be two from the Boro that play in the semis the next week. I am rooting for that to happen. I don't care what the past was OR who they had to play to get to the point where they are. The main point is that they represent our district and we should all band together and cheer them ALL the rest of the way.

Don't whine when no one is supporting YOUR team if you aren't willing to support THEIRS! I know b/c I have learned this the hard way in the past. Go Dawgs, Go Blaze, and Go Warriors!

:thumb: Touchdown Give him six. :thumb:

Great post 2priceless