Greenbrier @ Lexington

soulsurvivor34

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know much about Lexington, but have heard they are a good team. I would like to hear some of your opinions.

Well Lexington beat Liberty, so it looks like yall are gonna get killed this week. Yall barely came away with a win against Chester County :roflol: Greenbrier is sorry. Lexington wins this one by as much as they want to.

Alas, MORE words from a White House hater that is still not over Greenbrier beating WH.

Well how about you get your lil buddy soulsurvivor to get off our posts. All he does is hate, he is probably one of yalls players. I would love for greenbrier and white house to meet next week, but i just dont see that happening. White House will probably make it, but we'll end up having to play Lexington.

Seriously get over the White House win! It's old news and no one cares. Last night Greenbrier got lucky! They will get killed by lexington. :roflol:

I'll have to agree, please stop talking about the White House game, I'm not even a WH fan, but i am really sick of hearing about it. Greenbrier isn't a great football team, very one dimensional, it will be a very tall order going to Lexington and getting the win. I don't think the Bobcat D will be ready for the offense Lexington has in store for them. It will be similar to the Lipscomb or GP game for the Bobcats. 35-13 Tigers in a romp

Well how about you get your lil buddy soulsurvivor to get off our posts. All he does is hate, he is probably one of yalls players. I would love for greenbrier and white house to meet next week, but i just dont see that happening. White House will probably make it, but we'll end up having to play Lexington.

Survivor is not one of our football players, but he loves to throw eggs and loves it when you guys get fired up and cry. :roflol:

I for one hope Greenbrier and White House get to face off again.

Seriously get over the White House win! It's old news and no one cares. Last night Greenbrier got lucky! They will get killed by lexington. :roflol:

Old News? You probably need a refresher. Watch this to get a reminder of the beating you guys took. :roflol: Talking trash about a team who beat you is infantile. :roflolk:

Edited by ogor

Old News? You probably need a refresher. Watch this to get a reminder of the beating you guys took. :roflol: Talking trash about a team who beat you is infantile. :roflolk:

I think White house has the right to talk all the trash they want after beatin yall for like 25 straight years :roflol: Learn how to win a game and actually act like yall have won before instead of actin like every win is the state championship. but i guess its kinda hard to be humble after a win since yall dont experience winning too much.

I think White house has the right to talk all the trash they want after beatin yall for like 25 straight years :roflol: Learn how to win a game and actually act like yall have won before instead of actin like every win is the state championship. but i guess its kinda hard to be humble after a win since yall dont experience winning too much.

Season

Greenbrier 6-4

White House 5-5

Postseason

Greenbrier 1-0

White House 1-0

Edited by GreenbrierCat2