Greenbrier @ Lexington

soulsurvivor34

Well Cats. revenge came calling, what looked like a sweet start turned sour too quickly. Congrats on what you have accomplished this year and the fight you"ve shown. Even in loss Greebrier is proud of you. Looking forward to next year of underclassmen. Seniors, you will be missed, Here"s to healed injuries.)

Congrats Lexington. A word to the wise. The Devils get stronger every week. Buckle up.

GoBDP!

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great job this year Bobcats.....and to the true Lexington fans.....good luck.....but to some of those loudmouth boasters....what have you done lately.....weakest trash talkers on the coach...but bark the loudest....man.. you better lay off the snoball...you are outgunned...outclassed...and in the outhouse....now snoball...i set the table...its yours

Great job this year Bobcats.....and to the true Lexington fans.....good luck.....but to some of those loudmouth boasters....what have you done lately.....weakest trash talkers on the coach...but bark the loudest....man.. you better lay off the snoball...you are outgunned...outclassed...and in the outhouse....now snoball...i set the table...its yours

Well that's awfully cute of you to back up your internet friend. i guess I'm outclassed by a bunch of people on CoachT, apparently I've upset the Gods of coacht. I'm outgunned? that's cute, and I guess you're calling Coacht an out house which should be taken rash to you and your kind of people for calling "your home" an outhouse, epic fail on your comment there man. Looks to me like Snoball runs you, so yall have fun chatting it up about next season (;

Well Cats. revenge came calling, what looked like a sweet start turned sour too quickly. Congrats on what you have accomplished this year and the fight you"ve shown. Even in loss Greebrier is proud of you. Looking forward to next year of underclassmen. Seniors, you will be missed, Here"s to healed injuries.)

Congrats Lexington. A word to the wise. The Devils get stronger every week. Buckle up.

GoBDP!

I must admitt, I enjoyed talking about this game with you, and enjoyed watching it even more (; see what you don't understand is we get stronger each day, not each week. We'll be ready for the devils, don't you worry about that.

Well that's awfully cute of you to back up your internet friend. i guess I'm outclassed by a bunch of people on CoachT, apparently I've upset the Gods of coacht. I'm outgunned? that's cute, and I guess you're calling Coacht an out house which should be taken rash to you and your kind of people for calling "your home" an outhouse, epic fail on your comment there man. Looks to me like Snoball runs you, so yall have fun chatting it up about next season (;

in the end...your diarhea mouth will over load your constipated rear....i have heard it all on here....Most lexington folks are ok.....but dont let that diaper rash mouth keep you from talking

Yes...you have shaken the pillars of Coacht....be very careful...........obviously you took the bait on the outhouse comment....need some toilet paper...boy

in the end...your diarhea mouth will over load your constipated rear....i have heard it all on here....Most lexington folks are ok.....but dont let that diaper rash mouth keep you from talking

Yes...you have shaken the pillars of Coacht....be very careful...........obviously you took the bait on the outhouse comment....need some toilet paper...boy

Do you intend to make every single one of your posts irrelevant like you say things that don't make sense and they're kinda of gross to be honest, Diarhea mouth, really? how old are you seven?

GoBDP!

Thanks buddy..please reply to my recent thread and give us some Lexington info. Sounds like they are for real?!?!