Pearl Cohn @ Smith Co

DIRTYDIME

Same location,same month,same start time, but the only thing is its a different year. Last year Smith co didn't realize they had won the game until the next morning, it was all a dream. The fans, students, and even the coaches felt like last year they didn't have a chance. This year SC is going into the game with more confidence and planning, unlike last year when they probably cleaned the locker room before the game knowing the season was over. On the flip side PC has been waiting on this game since the last time these two teams faced each other. PC is bringing their whole team back for this game as if it was a reunion. They have 17 players on this years team that felt that painful lost last year. The good thing about this is they know the environment, they've heard the train in the back ground, and they know the SC wont lay down for them. That being said PC 35 SC 14 and then we will :motorbike: (ride out)

Same location,same month,same start time, but the only thing is its a different year. Last year Smith co didn't realize they had won the game until the next morning, it was all a dream. The fans, students, and even the coaches felt like last year they didn't have a chance. This year SC is going into the game with more confidence and planning, unlike last year when they probably cleaned the locker room before the game knowing the season was over. On the flip side PC has been waiting on this game since the last time these two teams faced each other. PC is bringing their whole team back for this game as if it was a reunion. They have 17 players on this years team that felt that painful lost last year. The good thing about this is they know the environment, they've heard the train in the back ground, and they know the SC wont lay down for them. That being said PC 35 SC 14 and then we will :motorbike: (ride out)

I don't think so. SC knew they had a chance last year...just as they know they have a chance this year. Pearl Cohn has a great team...no doubt. It will be a challenge to defeat them 2 years in a row. This one will be a war.

I don't think so. SC knew they had a chance last year...just as they know they have a chance this year. Pearl Cohn has a great team...no doubt. It will be a challenge to defeat them 2 years in a row. This one will be a war.

This will not be a war SC struggled with east lit, they didnt come close to beating us this year. Thats why is called the DIRTYDIME everybody cant play in this league. If you not running with us you running from us...LETS GO Edited by DIRTYDIME

Same location, same month, same start up time, & same old song. PC & metro area fans boasting and bragging how bad PC will destroy us. Yawn

:excl:

whistling.gif

When that whistle blows at game time and all eyes are focus on that place yall call the hole SC will see the best thing since sugar(PC). I guess yall saying we can throw the ball well guess what that was EAST LIT, yall saying we can win this game guess what NAW wont happen....Yall focus this week is to clean that locker room so it wont mold. :ph34r: they lerking you gonna make me bring them out....they ready

DD is right....best thing we'll see Friday night is Pearl Cohn's BAND!!!...GO OWLS...let them play some more pretty music for us...

Aw man how did I forget all about the band I promise you, you will get tired of hearing the band play "ALL we do is WIN WIN WIN no matter what" after every score we get...so lets say you will hear it 7 or 8 times... :hungry:

Edited by DIRTYDIME

Aw man how did I forget all about the band I promise you, you will get tired of hearing the band play "ALL we do is WIN WIN WIN no matter what" after every score we get...so lets say you will hear it 7 or 8 times... :hungry:

Well, well nasty 10cents: Last year means nothing to us - we beat you cause we smacked you in the mouth and you couldn't do a thing about it. Bring it on - we are going to be here - we ain't going to run from you. We welcome your big mouth to the "HOLE". :roflol:

Well, well nasty 10cents: Last year means nothing to us - we beat you cause we smacked you in the mouth and you couldn't do a thing about it. Bring it on - we are going to be here - we ain't going to run from you. We welcome your big mouth to the "HOLE". :roflol:

No one has ever invited us anywhere, we kicked the door down and welcome ourselves. Yall not ready for this with that being said bring your supper with yall it will be along night for yall 8-)