Pearl Cohn @ Smith Co

DIRTYDIME

Listen I have told yall quit talking, everytime yall say something negative about PC thats going to be a point added in yalls loss. In the final seconds of the game and were winning we wont take a knee, I will ask the coach to throw the bomb :popcorneater:. Right now yall happy as can be, good yall beat east lit(nobodys). I dont think yall remember that BS holding call on that INT returned for a touchdown last year by #28 or PC starting QB breaking his leg just B4 the 2nd half....Dont get scared now....you knee deep....dont get covered :ph34r:

Well Dirty Hung Dung - I just found out on another thread that EL's outstanding middle LB did not play against PC. He was the best LB I have seen in a long time. Could this make a difference in the PC/EL score when you played earlier? You had better bet it made a difference!! Now Dirty Hung Dung - tell us about it. Lets hear that Hung Dung trap talk!! :roflol::roflol:

Now Howdy, CC is like SC - just a bunch of good ole country boys - don't take kindly to someone from the city trying to intimidate you (like hung-chow). We'll stand our ground as we did Friday night.

We do have our fair share of country boys at CC no question about it. I don't know if any of you SC fans are aware but current Pearl-Cohn head football coach, Tony Brunetti, served as an assistant coach at CC from 1997-2001.

Well Dirty Hung Dung - I just found out on another thread that EL's outstanding middle LB did not play against PC. He was the best LB I have seen in a long time. Could this make a difference in the PC/EL score when you played earlier? You had better bet it made a difference!! Now Dirty Hung Dung - tell us about it. Lets hear that Hung Dung trap talk!! :roflol::roflol:

Not taking anything away from the LB at East Lit, but it really didn't make a difference if he played or not. With that being said again yall struggled with EL so how in the heck yall think this game will be close. :roflol:

This is BY FAR & AWAY the funniest thread I have read on CoachT all season long. If the players have as much emotion as these posts do then it will definitely be a spirited battle on Friday night.

Howdy...just wait until Snoball chimes in. Either he ain't been reading, or the PC posters haven't came up with anything worth his time. All I can say is David Lipscomb better be glad they pulled it out last week, or it would have gotten....well, like the cheer you posted. :D

Howdy...just wait until Snoball chimes in. Either he ain't been reading, or the PC posters haven't came up with anything worth his time. All I can say is David Lipscomb better be glad they pulled it out last week, or it would have gotten....well, like the cheer you posted. :D

snoball always makes the threads much more entertaining and someone asked me today was that the Pearl-Cohn cheerleading squad