14pioneers

How many wins this year ??  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Total Wins

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe this team can compete for a district title. A roster full of experienced juniors and better than average guard play should bring us more wins than we have seen in some time. BUT as always, we are a couple of big men short down low. Although, there is a player that came back this year after not playing the past couple of years, along with a couple of juniors that could possibly help on the low post, if they are willing to get physical. It's a long season and many variables await to be seen. I predict 10 wins or better. Good Luck, PIONEERS.

I believe this team can compete for a district title. A roster full of experienced juniors and better than average guard play should bring us more wins than we have seen in some time. BUT as always, we are a couple of big men short down low. Although, there is a player that came back this year after not playing the past couple of years, along with a couple of juniors that could possibly help on the low post, if they are willing to get physical. It's a long season and many variables await to be seen. I predict 10 wins or better. Good Luck, PIONEERS.

Good indepth post !!! The "SWAMI" will make his predictions known soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont think the lack of height will hurt much in district play.I know Cumberland Co doesn't have anyone over 6'4 and if I remember last year there wasn't anyone wlse in the district that was very tall either.

I truly hope they prove the "SWAMI" wrong , by about 15 or more !! Go Pioneers !!

I take back what I said I think 8 wins will be pushing it this year. Not looking good at all from what I have seen so far. WC should be able to beat teams in a weaker district and haven't been able to do that so far, but I don't think its all the players fault I think its many issues.

Edited by sportsfan12