mikescott

razer

I think if you read most of his post you will get a good understanding.

"moe" ron...Very clever. So apparently I must have something against a lot of people to be saying so much...not so. If it is dangerous to discuss wrestling related topics on a wrestling forum, then I'm scared to know what kind of world my grandkids are going to be raised in.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"moe" ron...Very clever. So apparently I must have something against a lot of people to be saying so much...not so. If it is dangerous to discuss wrestling related topics on a wrestling forum, then I'm scared to know what kind of world my grandkids are going to be raised in.

I'm kinda scared about you being a granddaddy. Just saying

bcb iii :flower:

I think if you read most of his post you will get a good understanding.

I think that most of you might want to consider growing up. If this mikescott fella is as bad as you are all making him out to be, then simply put him on your ignore list. I suspect, however, that most of you enjoy the "drama" and relish the back and forth, child-like banter. While I think the user mikescott is simply ruffling the feathers and being an internet "troll," I simply choose to not give him exactly what he clearly seems to be after; my attention.

it eventually comes out who the guy is that talks the most on here! It is only a matter of time until mikescott moves from a coacht enemy in to a public enemy which sadly will translate to his son (if he is wrestling). Look at the Maxwell's at Karns, because of his dad, everyone likes to watch the kid loose! This will happen to mikescott (wheather he has a kid out there or not) people will find out who he is. And he already has called out some people that I would NEVER call out! Ex: Alen Jones: if he is a pimp, chances are that he has a few hired muscles......

This kid that some want to lose is an amazing kid!

Last weekend at Halls there was a kid that was not going to wrestle him and Nick went into the stands, sat beside him, wrapped his arm around the kids neck and told him these words: it's anyones match, incuding yours! Even though you are new to the sport you can win! Then he said that he was scared of every opponent because he had been beat before by new kids that wanted the win!

Now, I don't know how that kid did becuase we left the tourney early but for all who for some reason hate or dislike me and or my son can count on us to be in your corner anytime pulling for you! I did not understand how CoachT worked untill apparently, I made a few people mad and for that, I am sorry! All this drama makes me and several others that I know want to leave this sport behind and take up Ping Pong..... All I know, and to some that is nothing, is that to see a young man or woman wrestle is one of the greatest things that I have seen to make a child grow into an adult with a confident mind, body and soul.

My boys came up with the idea to give their medals away to small kids in the stand so they too would like wrestling. Once my middle son gave a medal to a kid in the stands and that kid was handicaped. Later in the year that kid and his mother came up to us just before a match and said that the kid was wrestling and he gave Ethan a Huge medal that read "Thanks for being a hero". Ethan has that medal still today in plain sight so he remembers that kid and what it means to him. Well, Ethan lost that match but when he walked off the mat crying, there was that kid, waiting to give him the biggest hug and said "It would be ok, he would win the next one"! I had to leave the gym for a while before I could coach or do anything! So please quit bashing my kids...!! Bash me, I can take it! they don't deserve it!

I think that most of you might want to consider growing up. If this mikescott fella is as bad as you are all making him out to be, then simply put him on your ignore list. I suspect, however, that most of you enjoy the "drama" and relish the back and forth, child-like banter. While I think the user mikescott is simply ruffling the feathers and being an internet "troll," I simply choose to not give him exactly what he clearly seems to be after; my attention.

If I was so bad I would be kicked off this forum by now. All I have done is brought up some issues within the sport that could provide meaningful conversation, but for some reason everyone is running scared and claiming that I am a bad guy. Just for everyone on heres information: using the word "troll" sounds about as dumb as calling snipers in shooting video games "campers" and all the other nonsense saying the kids use today.

Last weekend at Halls there was a kid that was not going to wrestle him and Nick went into the stands, sat beside him, wrapped his arm around the kids neck and told him these words: it's anyones match, incuding yours! Even though you are new to the sport you can win! Then he said that he was scared of every opponent because he had been beat before by new kids that wanted the win!

Now, I don't know how that kid did becuase we left the tourney early but for all who for some reason hate or dislike me and or my son can count on us to be in your corner anytime pulling for you! I did not understand how CoachT worked untill apparently, I made a few people mad and for that, I am sorry! All this drama makes me and several others that I know want to leave this sport behind and take up Ping Pong..... All I know, and to some that is nothing, is that to see a young man or woman wrestle is one of the greatest things that I have seen to make a child grow into an adult with a confident mind, body and soul.

My boys came up with the idea to give their medals away to small kids in the stand so they too would like wrestling. Once my middle son gave a medal to a kid in the stands and that kid was handicaped. Later in the year that kid and his mother came up to us just before a match and said that the kid was wrestling and he gave Ethan a Huge medal that read "Thanks for being a hero". Ethan has that medal still today in plain sight so he remembers that kid and what it means to him. Well, Ethan lost that match but when he walked off the mat crying, there was that kid, waiting to give him the biggest hug and said "It would be ok, he would win the next one"! I had to leave the gym for a while before I could coach or do anything! So please quit bashing my kids...!! Bash me, I can take it! they don't deserve it!

I'm with you hardcore. Great idea with the medals. Wrestlingdoc is just a jerk and needs to be silenced. Maybe you can talk to Allan Jones and get one of his hired men someone else mentioned to shut him up for good.

yeah,,,but you have no problem paying attention to the others! We need to grow up!

First of all, I'm pretty sure I know the kid you are talking about and he would have certainy wrestled your son if given the opportunity. But that opportunity never came because you yanked your son out of the tourney solely because you were told by his COACH to get out of the seats in the corner because you are NOT a coach at Karns.

Leads me to believe its more about you and not about your son.

First of all, I'm pretty sure I know the kid you are talking about and he would have certainy wrestled your son if given the opportunity. But that opportunity never came because you yanked your son out of the tourney solely because you were told by his COACH to get out of the seats in the corner because you are NOT a coach at Karns.

Leads me to believe its more about you and not about your son.

I'm with you. If hardcore wasn't about looking for the easy way out he'd of stayed and wrestled, like any true wrestler.