mikescott

razer

I'm with you. If hardcore wasn't about looking for the easy way out he'd of stayed and wrestled, like any true wrestler.

Do not address me in any way. I have no desire to be associated with someone such as yourself and I have neither the time (as opposed to you with your 100+ posts in 5 days) nor the inclination to refute your idiotic posts.

I actually couldn't click the ignore user button fast enough--which I recommend everyone do so this problem could be solved permanently.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a question for you mike scott. Why do you feel as if you know the truth in every topic of wrestling? Every time i see a post from you in sickens me because your constantly bashing programs you know nothing about. Like in the region 4 thread you said Soddy would be nothing this year have you forgot about the kids they have returning. They have great leaders they can do well. Then you try to say Central is going to surprise people this year, although that could be true, you just need to quit making such bold statements. This is the reason no one on here likes you because you constantly downing people and tennessee as a state. So with all this said just do everyone on here a favor and delete your profile and never get back on coacht it will save all of us from having to pull out our hair and get on and let you know just how stretched your comments are.

Yours Truly,

Chiglet :thumb:

Edited by chiglet

I have a question for you mike scott. Why do you feel as if you know the truth in every topic of wrestling? Every time i see a post from you in sickens me because your constantly bashing programs you know nothing about. Like in the region 4 thread you said Soddy would be nothing this year have you forgot about the kids they have returning. They have great leaders they can do well. Then you try to say Central is going to surprise people this year, although that could be true, you just need to quit making such bold statements. This is the reason no one on here likes you because you constantly downing people and tennessee as a state. So with all this said just do everyone on here a favor and delete your profile and never get back on coacht it will save all of us from having to pull out our hair and get on and let you know just how stretched your comments are.

Yours Truly,

Chiglet :thumb:

MIke,,do not listen to Chiglet. You keep your profile and continue to express your opinions, no matter how stupid they may appear to every other person on this board. Are you sure you are not related to anyone in middle Tennessee? You are reminiscent of someone I know.....same kind of logic.

This is the reason no one on here likes you because you constantly downing people and tennessee as a state.

You say this statement ^^^ as if you didnt create your profile to down people either...if i remember correctly you did have a couple remarks to say to myself, kinda hypocritical if you ask me... <_<

Edited by WrestlingGod

First of all, I'm pretty sure I know the kid you are talking about and he would have certainy wrestled your son if given the opportunity. But that opportunity never came because you yanked your son out of the tourney solely because you were told by his COACH to get out of the seats in the corner because you are NOT a coach at Karns.

Leads me to believe its more about you and not about your son.

First, the opp.. would have been there given the good parental decision to not let me and the coach be mad for his decisions the whole day and it reflect on my son, his only wrestler at the tourney. Second, I was told by that very coach, just the night before that if the seat was open that I could SIT IN. Third, I am not a coach at Karns because of not wanting to be affiliated with what happened last year. Plus the fact is that Weldon asked if I would interview for the position a week after I had talked to the CAK staff. Fourth, It is all about my son or whoevers son is on the mat. Fifth, try not to get BUSTED :roflol: with anything that you advise on hear LOL LOL........LOL

I'm with you hardcore. Great idea with the medals. Wrestlingdoc is just a jerk and needs to be silenced. Maybe you can talk to Allan Jones and get one of his hired men someone else mentioned to shut him up for good.

That was not ment to be a shot at you or your kids hardcore, it is just what I have seen. I enjoy watching your kid, he is fun to watch. I think it is crap that people want your son too lose, but the fact is it happens. I think you don't go over the line at all, mikescott has. AND mikescott accused your kid of cheating on the hydration test!!!

That was not ment to be a shot at you or your kids hardcore, it is just what I have seen. I enjoy watching your kid, he is fun to watch. I think it is crap that people want your son too lose, but the fact is it happens. I think you don't go over the line at all, mikescott has. AND mikescott accused your kid of cheating on the hydration test!!!

It seems like Wrestlingdoc was not taking a shot at hardcore in a round about way. All I know is Mr. Maxwell is 100% for his kids, as in Nick and anyother kids he knows, AND some random kid that has no coach in their corner, he will jump in where ever he is needed!