Daniel Boone @ West High School

whsrebel09

Toss as bad as this hurts I guess your right, just fired up for Friday. I was out of line to say I didn't like you and you were out of line with your defense. No hard feelings. You gonna be making the trip to ktown?

Were good TBB, and yes there is a carload of us old timers making the trip. Win or lose this group of Seniors deserve our support and I wouldn't miss what could possibly be their last game for anything. I have no doubt they can get the job done, but if not, I will be there to cheer them on.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sooooo... Any Verdict on whether they have any handrails or not,, Mammaw wants to come and see the bout since she missed last fridays UFC at Hale Stadium.

Thanks for the boys present. It still burns my wife(not really), and that's hilarious. Still can't believe that Boone football just rolled right to us. Think the cheerleader just dropped it. Right place right time I guess. Well time to go, cya tomorrow.

I've been ignoring it. I just skim over with the football stuff, don't see why people need to argue about anything. It's all good.

That's fine by me, everyone has picked Boone to lose, and that is fine by Boone fans and anyone who knows how the conference goes and with people picking Boone to lose...that is a good thing. We'd rather be the underdog anyway.

Hey FB, the little lady wants to know what size, and do you want black or red if they have any left. She is going up to the school in the morning. As for the game i think it comes down to feild position and turnovers. So i need u to reply tonight on the size and color, plus it is going to be long sleeve, so look me up when u get there.

Hey FB, the little lady wants to know what size, and do you want black or red if they have any left. She is going up to the school in the morning. As for the game i think it comes down to feild position and turnovers. So i need u to reply tonight on the size and color, plus it is going to be long sleeve, so look me up when u get there.

i would like a musket bowl shirt xxl didnt't have chance to get one.i'll look u up at the game

Edited by FUB

lets go with xxl and black....unless the red looks really good. Save me a seat I'll be there at kickoff!

lets go with xxl and black....unless the red looks really good. Save me a seat I'll be there at kickoff!

We will try on the shirt, depends on what they have left. As for the seat, that should be no problem.

FUB not sure on the Muskett Bowl shirt they sold them at Crockett this year. We had a real nice fan and player and cheerleader gathering tonight on the feild to Pray for the safty of both teams, we have been doing this for a couple years, and they will do it again in the morning at 7:20 A.M. Safe travles and GOOOO BLAZERS.