Region 6

WrestlingGod

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Well that true....i thought that cannon kid was gonna drop to 125, plus 125 has bennet, chadwick, greer, ben smith

considering your name is bobkatz i think i know who you are, heres how i see 125 going....... cannon 1st (if hes dropping i think i heard that too), chadwick 2nd, bennet 3rd greer 4th. i dont think ben smith has handled moving up weight from 103 a while back well, hes just not strong enough. ive never seen cannon wrestle but i know he got outstanding wrestler at the franklin tourny so thats all im going on.

140 gets my vote. Parker Smith from Centennial, Caleb, Ryan Churchill from Ravenwood, Gabe Hamilton from Brentwood, Ronque Love from MLK, and talks of Josue Brown from HL dropping too, I think 140 is tougher than 25 and 30.

any word on cannon dropping? i think you said he was on one of your posts thats why i ask

any word on cannon dropping? i think you said he was on one of your posts thats why i ask

All I know is Parker Smith had told me in the past that he got in trouble and his punishment was to wrestle up for Franklin. Then he won it. Not really a punishment if you ask me lol. So my understanding is he's already at 125. So we will find out tomorrow when Franklin travels to Centennial if he's there or not.

All I know is Parker Smith had told me in the past that he got in trouble and his punishment was to wrestle up for Franklin. Then he won it. Not really a punishment if you ask me lol. So my understanding is he's already at 125. So we will find out tomorrow when Franklin travels to Centennial if he's there or not.

hes probably 125 then because i know they do that sometimes

considering your name is bobkatz i think i know who you are, heres how i see 125 going....... cannon 1st (if hes dropping i think i heard that too), chadwick 2nd, bennet 3rd greer 4th. i dont think ben smith has handled moving up weight from 103 a while back well, hes just not strong enough. ive never seen cannon wrestle but i know he got outstanding wrestler at the franklin tourny so thats all im going on.

Brandon Greer is at 119. Although there is a freshman at Antioch that may squirm his way into one of those 4 spots. Name is Clarence Mathis.