MBA vs Ensworth

feverpitch

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To both Hoosiers, if you're affiliated in any way with MBA then I am ashamed for our entire community to have you as apart of it. Grow up and quit blaming one guy, who is running basically the exact same defense as coach E did, when EHS just simply had the better talent on Friday. Leave whatever personal vendetta you have with Coach Rod alone and if you are affiliated with MBA act like a gentleman because you're embarrassing our community with ignorant statements you both are attempting to make. Congrats EHS, I agree with the earlier post that while losing, it's at least comforting to know we played a lot of younger guys. Good luck EHS and GO BIG RED.

To both Hoosiers, if you're affiliated in any way with MBA then I am ashamed for our entire community to have you as apart of it. Grow up and quit blaming one guy, who is running basically the exact same defense as coach E did, when EHS just simply had the better talent on Friday. Leave whatever personal vendetta you have with Coach Rod alone and if you are affiliated with MBA act like a gentleman because you're embarrassing our community with ignorant statements you both are attempting to make. Congrats EHS, I agree with the earlier post that while losing, it's at least comforting to know we played a lot of younger guys. Good luck EHS and GO BIG RED.

perfection11, only in your own mind. How dare you get on here & rip me for blaming one guy. I can only speak for myself since I do not know who VandyHossiers is. If there is anybody ignorant here, it is YOU! I never once said anything about a coach. I only stated that VandyHoosiers was correct in his prediction of Mr. Elder and what he would do prior to the game. Please show me where I have made ignorant statements on this particular post about a coach. You won't find any. As for being ashamed for the entire community to have me a part of it, I am ashamed you are even around. Like others, you lie and rip people when the truth is knocking you in the head. Name one personal attack against anybody from MBA coaching staff or players on this particular post. You can't because I did not. As for growing up, you need to take a look in the mirror and ask yourself, why did I lie and why would I lie. I can not guarantee you will get the answer you are looking for; however, if not, respond back to me and I can answer for you. Stop the lying and quit trying to make yourself look better because it really is pitiful.

Can we get back to truthful topic and stop all of the lying!!!

Ensworth won the game and was the better team Friday night. Nothing more and nothing less. MBA beat Ensworth earlier in the year, nothing more and nothing less. Let's stay on topic and quit making stuff up. It is really shallow.

Edited by hoosierdad

Perfection11 & Big Red Big Blue, no response? You made an observation that was not true & now you are walking away. I guess you can just say something with no facts. Good for you. Keep posting and everybody will understand what you are about which is non-truth. Throw darts and move without any facts and hope it sticks.

Good. I feel better already about "Gentlemen, Scholar, Athlete". I am sure you do as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elder completely shreds the MBA defense. Wish Fitz Lassing could have come back and saved us one more time. Oh well, if the trend of hiring alums at the expense of finding the best people for open positions continues....so will these results. Giving up 230+ yards to one individual every other time you play a school is unacceptable. It's not like Ensworth does anything complicated.

I think we can agree that Coach Elliot is among the best defensive coordinators in the area, if not in the state. And in my view, his BA team has better athletes than MBA, and they are unquestionably faster than MBA. Further, in the view of one of the Ensworth broadcasters (admittedly an inherent potential bias, although I thought they were pretty even-handed), BA keyed on Elder witht he idea of insuring he didn't beat them. With all that, the young man still rushed for 202 yards. It may be that Elder running behind a very solid line is the problem here, not Jonas Rodriguez.