Kudos to Grace Christian Mr. Football Finalist

grannyannie

The above info...edited so someone will read it is among the dumbest ever posted on this site. Listing the schools with no "conduct issues" doesn't mean the schools are clean. Grace is on the list. They were and are dirty...that's all anyone needs to know.

It is not edited- you can go to the TSSAA website and see it for yourself. Yes, GCA is guilty of the ineligible player, but you can see on the list of offenses listed elsewhere on the same website there have been numerous other schools over the years with ineligible players which has been my point all along. Grace is not to be singled out because other schools have infractions as well. You cannot argue with the TSSAA website itself. I chose to research and found the information. You could do the same if you wish.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, you accused me of getting after other Parochial schools and I clearly stated that there were only 3 such that I get after. I asked you to prove your slanderous comment. I don't even have cable or Dish Put up or shut up. Actually, just shut up. When a school gets away with cheating like Grace C. A. and Tennessee Temple, it not only effects that school's young people but young people at other schools as well. I didnt' say anything about MTV. I'm not sure what this has to do with this discussion. A forfeit don't fix it. Fortunately for S.P. last year they mercy ruled Grace. However, several schools gut burned in the previous rounds.

You are nothing but a Troll in the bad sense of the word. You started this thread under the auspices of congratulating a fine young football player but put a sub-title of "Not a Cheater." Had you not done that, it would have been nothing but a congrats to him rather than you getting called for your pious Bull Poopy.

IBTL

A troll? WOW now I remember why I haven't posted on here in a year, and no davis(#12 grace) is not a cheater at all. Grace had a player last year that was illegal, and yes we cheated. But... I guess I know grannyannie so I feel like your just a jerk hiding behind a computer screen reliving his glory days. Live it up man live it up. Grace still had a great team this year and obviously the best linemen so I feel a good job is acceptable

O and btw, it's high school football everyone... I am so thankful I got to go to Grace for 4 years because it was an awesome opportunity, filled with loving Godly teachers, students, and administration. I'm pretty sure grannyannie was just proud of a player's huge accomplishments. Let's just chillax

The following is a copy of a TSSAA publication. The report for 2010-2011 isn't complete yet.

The TSSAA member schools having no player ejections for unsportsmanlike conduct, no coach ejections, and no major un-

sportsmanlike incidents reported during 2009-10.

SeniorandJuniorHighSchools

AthensJuniorHighSchool

E.W. GroveJuniorHighSchool

FayettevilleJuniorHighSchool

LincolnCo.NinthGradeAcademy

WestwoodJuniorHighSchool

Austin-EastHighSchool

BachmanAcademy

BigPictureHighSchool

BigSandyHighSchool

BishopByrneHighSchool

BlackmanHighSchool

BledsoeCo.HighSchool

BolivarCentralHighSchool

BoltonHighSchool

BradfordHighSchool

BrainerdHighSchool

BrentwoodAcademy

BrentwoodHighSchool

CamdenCentralHighSchool

CampbellCo.HighSchool

CarrollAcademy

ChattanoogaSchoolfortheArts&Sciences

ChattanoogaChristianSchool

CherokeeHighSchool

ChesterCo.HighSchool

ChristPresbyterianAcademy

CityUniversitySchoolofLiberalArts

ClaiborneHighSchool

ClarksvilleHighSchool

ClayCo.HighSchool

ClinchHighSchool

CockeCo.HighSchool

CollegedaleAcademy

CollinwoodHighSchool

ConcordChristianSchool

CrockettCo.HighSchool

CulleokaHighSchool

DonelsonChristianAcademy

DresdenHighSchool

EaglevilleHighSchool

EllistonBaptistAcademy

EvangelicalChristianSchool

F.C.Boyd,Sr. ChristianSchool

FairleyHighSchool

FatherRyanHighSchool

FayetteAcademy

ForrestHighSchool

FrankHughesHighSchool

FranklinRoadAcademy

FrederickDouglassHighSchool

Gatlinburg-PittmanHighSchool

GibsonCo.HighSchool

GirlsPreparatorySchool

GoodpastureChristianSchool

GraceChristianAcademy

GraingerHighSchool

GreenevilleHighSchool

GreenfieldHighSchool

GrundyCo.HighSchool

HamiltonHighSchool

HamptonHighSchool

HappyValleyHighSchool

HarpethHallHighSchool

HarpethHighSchool

HickmanCo.HighSchool

HollisF.PriceMiddleCollegeHighSchool

HollowRock-BrucetonCentralHighSchool

HumboldtHighSchool

Hume-FoggAcademicMagnet

HutchisonSchool

ImmaculateConceptionHighSchool

JacksonSouthSideHighSchool

JohnsonCo.HighSchool

King'sAcademy

KnoxvilleCatholicHighSchool

LakeCo.HighSchool

LawrenceCo.HighSchool

LivingstonAcademy

MadisonAcademicMagnetHighSchool

McEwenHighSchool

McKenzieHighSchool

MemphisAcademyofHealthSciences

MemphisBusinessAcademy

MemphisEastHighSchool

MemphisJewishHighSchool

MemphisMiddleCollegeHighSchool

MemphisNorthSideHighSchool

MemphisUniversitySchool

MiddleTennesseeChristianSchool

MontereyHighSchool

Morristown-HamblenHighSchoolEast

Morristown-HamblenHighSchoolWest

Mt.JulietChristianAcademy

MunfordHighSchool

MurfreesboroCentralMagnetSchool

NashvilleChristianSchool

NashvilleDiplomaPlusHighSchool

NashvilleMiddleCollegeHighSchool

NashvilleSchooloftheArts

NorthGreeneHighSchool

NortheastHighSchool

OakRidgeHighSchool

OakdaleHighSchool

OneidaHighSchool

OvertonHighSchool

PeabodyHighSchool

PolkCo.HighSchool

PopeJohnPaulIIHighSchool

RedBankHighSchool

RichardHardyMemorialSchool

RidgewayHighSchool

RiverdaleHighSchool

RiversideChristianAcademy

RockwoodHighSchool

RossviewHighSchool

SaleCreekSchool

SantaFeHighSchool

SevierCo.HighSchool

SouthFultonHighSchool

SouthGibsonCo.HighSchool

SpringHillHighSchool

St.Andrew's-SewaneeSchool

St.CeciliaAcademy

StewartCo.HighSchool

StoneMemorialHighSchool

SullivanNorthHighSchool

SullivanSouthHighSchool

SummertownHighSchool

SunbrightHighSchool

TellicoPlainsHighSchool

TennesseeSchoolfortheBlind

TennesseeSchoolfortheDeaf

TennesseeTempleAcademy

ThePhoenixSchoolforCreativeLearners

TheWebbSchool

TullahomaHighSchool

UnicoiCo.HighSchool

UppermanHighSchool

VanBurenCo.HighSchool

WartburgCentralHighSchool

WashburnHighSchool

WaverlyCentralHighSchool

WayneCo.HighSchool

WebbSchoolofKnoxville

WestmorelandHighSchool

WhitesCreekHighSchool

ALL Mr. Football nominees are winners. The combination of athletic ability, character, and excelling academically is a tough combination to achieve. Kudos to them all!

Just so you know, that same issue (Fall 2010) of the TSSAA News, that you reference on the TSSAA.org website, also includes GCA on the list for Official Notices of Disciplinary Actions for the ineligible football/basketball player last year. Not sure why the self report of the other football player having his tuition paid by several families didn't make the list??? So, it appears you are spinning things for your benefit fo your argument that GCA is a clean program, something GCA is the master of doing. You may want to look at the entire TSSAA News issue first next time, before picking and choosing what you share on this board from a TSSAA publication. In fact, if you click on the next issue (Fall 2009), on that same TSSAA webpage that can be viewed, you'll see GCA made the list again for Official Notices of Disciplinary Actions. I would think that GCA would have figured out to just post a topic and quit defending your school's past actions in that post. You only open yourself up for retaliation. I agree with other poster on here who said that if you had just congratulated Mr Frank and let it go at that, this topic would have not taken this tone. Unfortunately, the "not a cheater" reference in the topic title only incited unwanted responses from others.

Just so you know, that same issue (Fall 2010) of the TSSAA News, that you reference on the TSSAA.org website, also includes GCA on the list for Official Notices of Disciplinary Actions for the ineligible football/basketball player last year. Not sure why the self report of the other football player having his tuition paid by several families didn't make the list??? So, it appears you are spinning things for your benefit fo your argument that GCA is a clean program, something GCA is the master of doing. You may want to look at the entire TSSAA News issue first next time, before picking and choosing what you share on this board from a TSSAA publication. In fact, if you click on the next issue (Fall 2009), on that same TSSAA webpage that can be viewed, you'll see GCA made the list again for Official Notices of Disciplinary Actions. I would think that GCA would have figured out to just post a topic and quit defending your school's past actions in that post. You only open yourself up for retaliation. I agree with other poster on here who said that if you had just congratulated Mr Frank and let it go at that, this topic would have not taken this tone. Unfortunately, the "not a cheater" reference in the topic title only incited unwanted responses from others.

I have admitted Grace's wrongdoing (not defending it) in every post but you insist on missing my point that there are other schools also guilty of infractions, so , please, quit harping on Grace as disGraceful and UNChristian. I never said Grace was a clean program only pointed out that other schools have infractions. There were posts that said Grace was dirty on the field and TSSAA says otherwise. That is always my issue. No one attacks the other teams like has been done to Grace. You have to admit it has been over the top. I congratulated ALL the Mr. Football nominees, and also said every young man that suits up on Friday nights is deserving of respect, so, please, don't accuse me of "inciting". Do you think the statement that TSSAA should force us to change our name to disGrace and UnChristian did not "incite"? What about all those other schools? Are there hateful statements about them as well? There are many, many, many, many posts on Coach T that "incite" but none as hateful as disGrace and UnChristian. I stand by my posts. Your have only yourself to blame if you read anything into my posts as your distaste for Grace has clouded your interpretations. You have condemned an entire school for the crimes of a few, yet you do not for other schools that, as I steered you to the TSSAA site to see for yourself, also have committed. Forgiveness is a cornerstone of Christianity. I have seen the posts that stated Grace is taking its punishment and moving on. Maybe you could do the same for Grace as you do for other schools.

I have admitted Grace's wrongdoing (not defending it) in every post but you insist on missing my point that there are other schools also guilty of infractions, so , please, quit harping on Grace as disGraceful and UNChristian. I never said Grace was a clean program only pointed out that other schools have infractions. There were posts that said Grace was dirty on the field and TSSAA says otherwise. That is always my issue. No one attacks the other teams like has been done to Grace. You have to admit it has been over the top. I congratulated ALL the Mr. Football nominees, and also said every young man that suits up on Friday nights is deserving of respect, so, please, don't accuse me of "inciting". Do you think the statement that TSSAA should force us to change our name to disGrace and UnChristian did not "incite"? What about all those other schools? Are there hateful statements about them as well? There are many, many, many, many posts on Coach T that "incite" but none as hateful as disGrace and UnChristian. I stand by my posts. Your have only yourself to blame if you read anything into my posts as your distaste for Grace has clouded your interpretations. You have condemned an entire school for the crimes of a few, yet you do not for other schools that, as I steered you to the TSSAA site to see for yourself, also have committed. Forgiveness is a cornerstone of Christianity. I have seen the posts that stated Grace is taking its punishment and moving on. Maybe you could do the same for Grace as you do for other schools.

Come on Grannie, put the cork back in the jug. As it was pointed out, you set the tone for this tome. Me thinketh the lady doth protesteth too much when it comes to defending her precious institution. Give it a break.

Come on Grannie, put the cork back in the jug. As it was pointed out, you set the tone for this tome. Me thinketh the lady doth protesteth too much when it comes to defending her precious institution. Give it a break.

It is hilarious how no one ever addresses the issue- Grace is not alone. Yours is especially funny, "you started it!" How old are you? 12?

It is hilarious how no one ever addresses the issue- Grace is not alone. Yours is especially funny, "you started it!" How old are you? 12?

Because everybody does it is not a defense. Everybody may or may not, but Grace is now a convicted felon in the eyes of the TSSAA.....

Edited by CYJacket

I'll take a stab at it Granny,first thig is, I keep up with sports all over the state and you guys have had more issues in the past few years than anyone. Next thing is, you are Grace Christian ,that soulds sort of like you are represenatives of Christ or adhere to Christian values. You should be the example instead of following the example of schools who cheat or don't fowwow the rules. You guys cut no corners to building a powerful sports program . You go out and hire nearby coaches who will bring players with them, if the kids can't afford it, it will b taken care of by people who can. You will get the success you are striving for and will be one of the best out there,,but the one thing you will never have is the respect of any of the people on here who knows how you got there. You are ungraceful and don't even understand it. Pitiful. As a Christian you can't do wrong and justify it by pointing at other who do wrong. Thats just a little bit silly.

OK, have it your way. Grace is a herd animal. Mindlessly following other corrupt institutions. Parents can rest easy knowing their money is spent teaching their kids " everybody does it " is a justifiable defense. They must also be taught to feign great indignation should someone comment on their lack of standards usually after people such as yourself go on one of their self agrandizement campaigns.

As for my age Granny, plenty old enough to keep up with you.

Because everybody does it is not a defense. Everybody may or may not, but Grace is now a convicted felon in the eyes of the TSSAA.....

The dishonorable Pujo tried this case on Coacht , they were found guilty and sentenced. They went kicking and screaming out of the Courtroom in denial.They never saw the wickedness or took accountability for their transgressions. They'll be back and the next time .I'm throwing the key away.