Smyrna vs. Blackman

seantn_4

FYI: today on the blackman practice field were the words in spray paint, "patton and thompson are soft preppy's" (but they spelled preppy wrong...so you know it had to be someone from smyrna... :roflol: ) " L J who?" and "I Train gets 90 yards"...

ding...ding...it's on!

I don't think for a minute that anyone from Smyrna did this. This technique was used in the old Smyrna days when they played Lavergne. Smyrna coaches did it to fire up the team. Guess who was head coach when they did it? Seems a Smyrna coach who left and went to Lavergne revealed that little secret a few yrs back. It was all over CoachT. That kind of stuff is what causes REAL vandalism to schools.

Seems to me that the thought of being in the semis should be motivation enough for BHS.

FYI: today on the blackman practice field were the words in spray paint, "patton and thompson are soft preppy's" (but they spelled preppy wrong...so you know it had to be someone from smyrna... :roflol: ) " L J who?" and "I Train gets 90 yards"...

ding...ding...it's on!

I was told that also written was "Smyrna 1#" how stupid!! What that means is Smyrna one pound. Should have been Smyrna #1. Brainless! Even LaVergne would have done better!