Smyrna vs. Blackman

seantn_4

i am watching the video right now...just stopped to take a bathroom break. :mellow:

thanks for offering...but i have a special way of saying CHOO CHOO on CoachT...

from what i see so far...

MJ was not the team i envisioned they would be...and they kept it close till the end...got me encouraged...

let me leave you with a song that was one of my favorites growning up...a few words have been channged in honor of the I-Train and his oline...

"he'll be running around the end when he scores...he'll be running around the end when he scores...he'll be running around the end...he'll be running around he end...he'll be running around the end when he scores"

"he'll be driving 6 olinemen when he scores...he'll be driving 6 olinemen when he scores...he'll be driving 6 olinemen...he'll be driving 6 olinemen...he'll be driving 6 olinmen when he scores"

"oh, we'll all go out to greet him when he scores...oh, we'll all go out to greet him when he scores...oh, we'll all go out to greet him...oh, we'll all go out to greet him...oh, we'll all go out to greet him when he scores"

"he'll be wearing a Blackman B when he scores, he'll be wearing a blackman B when he scores...he'll be wearing a blackman B, he'll be wearing a blackman B...he'll be wearing a blackman B when he scores"

YALL BE GOOD NOW...CHOO CHOO! :flower:

Rather long post there PBD. The last time the train came to our town there wasn't much of that running around the end stuff going on for him. But that was some time ago, and both teams have grown quite a bit since then. I just hope the Bulldog D can hold it together this go around. Better watch the we'll all go out to greet him part, that could cause a penalty for celebration.

Hey buddy! I was wondering where you were these days. I enjoyed my trip to the pound a couple of weeks ago, well except for the end result for my Pats. Your Dawgs are one of the fastest teams that I have ever seen, especially on D. Best of luck to you guys .

2P good to be back, I have been watching the threads all season, and thought it best just to let the season play out without any comments, but this thread looked to be alot of fun and I just couldn't help myself. You are correct the SHS D is fast. Probably the fastest overall that I have ever seen. I just hope they can hang on and keep it close so the O has chance to score. BHS is so much better now than before I just hope Shad remembers where he came from and doesn't embarass us like he did Franklin.

I AM REALLY EXCITED ABOUT GETTING TO HEAR THE BHS BAND AGAIN.

:roflol:

what's up there "thebulldog"...

it should be a great one...no doubt...

ya'll were great host last time...for sure...

i just hope your great host this time after you lose...

losing can mess up that there host thang... :ugeek:

Milo and i just got threw playing xbox smyrna vs blackman football at that there trailer...he's got a nice set up...he can sit on his couch and reach everything in the trailer without moving... :roflol:

And you are so jealous of that. Too bad the Xbox is more expensive than the trailer. But not more expensive than my 4x4. Bulldog he didn't tell you who won. Smyrna. Even the game makers know.

2P good to be back, I have been watching the threads all season, and thought it best just to let the season play out without any comments, but this thread looked to be alot of fun and I just couldn't help myself. You are correct the SHS D is fast. Probably the fastest overall that I have ever seen. I just hope they can hang on and keep it close so the O has chance to score. BHS is so much better now than before I just hope Shad remembers where he came from and doesn't embarass us like he did Franklin.

I AM REALLY EXCITED ABOUT GETTING TO HEAR THE BHS BAND AGAIN.

Nothing like Kareoke Girl. And i mean nothing.

And you are so jealous of that. Too bad the Xbox is more expensive than the trailer. But not more expensive than my 4x4. Bulldog he didn't tell you who won. Smyrna. Even the game makers know.

When you beat him on the x thingy were #5 and #22 playing or were they sidelined due to injury like this Friday night. You may have had him at a disadvantage. Wait a second, you probably just won because you played in the friendly confine of your trailer/modular home.

When you beat him on the x thingy were #5 and #22 playing or were they sidelined due to injury like this Friday night. You may have had him at a disadvantage. Wait a second, you probably just won because you played in the friendly confine of your trailer/modular home.

i played him with my right arm tied behind my back to simulate not having bryson, vick, meadows or gains.

the reason he won is because it was last year's version of blackman and this year's version of smyrna...the xbox makers got there thingy wrong...so mr. mathers was sharing time with two other guys...our defense did not have 10 senior starters...and our oline was not the mean machine they are now...what he did not tell you was that in the game smyrna was up by 4 points with 38 seconds on the clock...i had the ball on blackman's 40 yard line...i handed off to mr. mathers...huge hole on the right side of the line...he goes untouched and is at the smyrna 10 yard line with no one within 10 yards of him going in for the score and his generator ran out of gas which cut the electricity off in his trailer...game over! but we both knew how it would have ended... :thumb:

the reason he won is because it was last year's version of blackman and this year's version of smyrna...the xbox makers got there thingy wrong...so mr. mathers was sharing time with two other guys...our defense did not have 10 senior starters...and our oline was not the mean machine they are now...what he did not tell you was that in the game smyrna was up by 4 points with 38 seconds on the clock...i had the ball on blackman's 40 yard line...i handed off to mr. mathers...huge hole on the right side of the line...he goes untouched and is at the smyrna 10 yard line with no one within 10 yards of him going in for the score and his generator ran out of gas which cut the electricity off in his trailer...game over! but we both knew how it would have ended... :thumb:

I told him to always check the tank before starting a BIG Game on the x thingy! But you know how rednecks like us are. We worry too much about getting roadkill into the back of the truck and forget about things like fuel in the tricity maker.