Smyrna vs. Blackman

seantn_4

Men's bracket? From what I can see the two Rutherford County Teams are the only teams in your bracket that would fit that bill. I guess after friday night we'll see which bracket stands tall. Afterall you dont get to this round by being a patsy!!

I agree, though I think that of the four game the two of us have played only one has been even slightly competitive. But there is no denying that your draw! Wa Wa Wa! :popcorneater:

And not one of the teams in Quad 2 would've gone to Quad 3 if given the option. :roflol:

You make my point. To have the teams split up for the reasons that are obvious is really weak and has to be addressed. I'm not talking about where we are, because we are where we should have been. But it appears that teams like Brentwood, Franklin and Mt.Juliet were penalized and a 4th place finisher gets rewarded. :popcorneater:

Edited by mykidsdad

How could you not agree 100%. I spoke so highly of your team, and you can't agree with me. I am so hurt Sir Donkey. We all know that the Blaze has our number and your athletes are faster, stronger and smarter than the REDNECK Bulldogs from SHS. Why we're just lucky to still be playing as PBD said.

Once agian I don't agree 100%, but I do agree on one thing in your post.

alright it is prediction day gentlemen. So lets hear them. Both teams have gotten better. Blackman has finally shed the stigma of not playing quality opponents with the later part of thier schedule. They have proven to be one of the best teams in 6A. As for my Bulldogs... they have gotten better as well. After getting the crap kicked out of them at Ensworth, they stopped reading their own press and got to work. Got pretty stingy on defense with some of the top teams in 6A. So what it comes down to is who wants it more. Of course i am going with the Bulldogs. My prediction is 24-14 Dawgs!!! Itavius will have 150 give or take a few and will score both of the Blackman TDS. Go Dawgs!!!

So are you saying the over/under for Blackman's #4 is 150 yds?

You make my point. To have the teams split up for the reasons that are obvious is really weak and has to be addressed. I'm not talking about where we are, because we are where we should have been. But it appears that teams like Brentwood, Franklin and Mt.Juliet were penalized and a 4th place finisher gets rewarded. :popcorneater:

No arguments here. I think everboby knows that this years brackets were terrible. I just think its funny how the other Rutherford county school posters keep ragging Riverdale posters for being in the Quad their in.

Until the TSSAA can come up with a worse plan, we are stuck with this one.

I am a Bulldog fan what did you want to say 300 yards and eight tds. Even if i thought that to be true i still wouldn't say it. If i have to eat crow then fine i will. But i am bringing my own bib and utensils. :hungry:

Wow - ease up, calm down. I was just asking from a level headed Smyrna man where the Over/under line should be set. Hard for me because I am a Blaze Donkey. I am not interested in what Bull81 has to say, I was looking for a thoughtful statement. No crow being served. Just game.

I am a Bulldog fan what did you want to say 300 yards and eight tds. Even if i thought that to be true i still wouldn't say it. If i have to eat crow then fine i will. But i am bringing my own bib and utensils. :hungry:

I had to eat crow earlier this season and it is now acceptable to bring your own crow and prepare it to your liking. :roflolk:

It will be a tough, hard-fought battle in an extremely packed stadium tomorrow night. Both teams are very hot right now and playing their best football of the year. Both backs will play well on the big stage, yet nothing will come easy. The Blackman QB will have a few big pass plays to keep the defense honest. Smyrna's QB will do it with both his feet and his arm. Mathers will see some success out of the Wildcat, however, and will be the deciding factor. A clutch kick by Blackman's kicker at some point in the game will prove to be the difference. Expect Blackman to prevail in the end with a score of 24-21.