Perry Co vs Lake Co?

theGURU

Perry Co. vs Lake Co.  

119 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Lake Co.
    • Perry Co.

I usually try to come on here..have fun..but yall are the ones talking like yall are the gods of high school football.And you must be a jerk dude.Lake Co has scored more points than your mighty Vikings.Yall have scored a lot of points but guess what>Yall haven't scored as many as Lake Co.Yall are this ..yall are that.I doubt yall are any better on defense than humboldt.Guess what?We scored a pretty good bit on them.So..all you idiots kep thinking Lake Co is already beaten..And if we do get beat,,that's fine..get the round balls out..we'll be coming back to Linden for some of that sport also.!

Come on down for whatever you want PC aint bad at basketball either, and Im far from a jerk, its just annoying getting on here listening to an idiot like you that does not do anything but talk smack and talk about how good LC, im tellin you PC is for real. You can talk smack and talk about basketball all the way back to lake Co. Next week!!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your a moron dude! Really you will find out what PC has next week, you should do a little research, you better be glad you got lucky and squeaked by huntingdon. If Lake Co. gives up that many points you best be ready for PC to a scoring frenzy on you and as far as being physical well you will find out, stop living in the past and talking about who teams have played and who has beaten who that dont matter at all anymore there are 8 1a teams left so you may as well pack your bags and get ready for your long haul to PC, it want be as fun as you want it to be. PS.... Perry Co. will win by 14+

Maybe so, but it won't be as easy as Bruceton. Its all about matchups. Lake Co. traditionally has speedy backs and recievers. This will be a shootout, just like the Wayne Co game. That MP team was young. You're lucky you didn't play them later. Fortunate, PC didn't play McKenzie(yet). The MP defense improved. The MP QB is losing his green, so is the RB, both sophs. I'll be surprised if Lake Co. doesn't put up a good fight. Should be a good test for the Vikings.

I hear you Wuz..I heard they had a good team.I have never said other wise..and I'm sure they have played some tough teams.Huntingdon got beat 20-0 by Milan.Don't PC could do any better.Milan has beaten just about everyone worsr than that.I'm more worried about the weather than anything.Lake Co has a lot of speed...Nobody gave us a chance against Humboldt..Nobody gave us a chance against Trenton..nobody gave us a chance against Union City..nobody gave us a chance against Huntingdon..Defense wasn't good enough..Guess what..Haven't done too bad with a not too good defense.!

By the way PC are the Gods of High School football if you didnt know, Jacob Tucker is their savior!!

I hear you Wuz..I heard they had a good team.I have never said other wise..and I'm sure they have played some tough teams.Huntingdon got beat 20-0 by Milan.Don't PC could do any better.Milan has beaten just about everyone worsr than that.I'm more worried about the weather than anything.Lake Co has a lot of speed...Nobody gave us a chance against Humboldt..Nobody gave us a chance against Trenton..nobody gave us a chance against Union City..nobody gave us a chance against Huntingdon..Defense wasn't good enough..Guess what..Haven't done too bad with a not too good defense.!

Westview beat Milan. McKenzie beat Westview. It's about matchups though. McKenzie wouldn't match up well with Milan. I knew MP would match up well with McKenaie. I think Lake. Co. will match up pretty with perry Co. Both teams are quick and scrappy. Quick punchers, a little unorthodox.

Come on down for whatever you want PC aint bad at basketball either, and Im far from a jerk, its just annoying getting on here listening to an idiot like you that does not do anything but talk smack and talk about how good LC, im tellin you PC is for real. You can talk smack and talk about basketball all the way back to lake Co. Next week!!

I've never said Lake Co couldnt be beat.Look at my Huntingdon posts.I said before the game I think Lake Co can win.Not like a bunch of you idiots that think yall can part the water.Also ..go read my post after the Huntingdon game.Didn't rub it in.They have a good team.You clowns need to come to my class in learning how to act like you've won a game before ..What?No stste chamionships in football.All you PC people want to talk trash..well I can talk as much as you want.!

I usually try to come on here..have fun..but yall are the ones talking like yall are the gods of high school football.And you must be a jerk dude.Lake Co has scored more points than your mighty Vikings.Yall have scored a lot of points but guess what>Yall haven't scored as many as Lake Co.Yall are this ..yall are that.I doubt yall are any better on defense than humboldt.Guess what?We scored a pretty good bit on them.So..all you idiots kep thinking Lake Co is already beaten..And if we do get beat,,that's fine..get the round balls out..we'll be coming back to Linden for some of that sport also.!

Nobody's saying LC is not a good team. You wouldn't be where you are if you weren't. But you don't need to underestimate PC. These boys are on a mission. They're not just playing for themselves, they're playing for the whole county. Click on the link and you'll see why.

http://www.fox17.com/newsroom/top_stories/videos/wztv_vid_5391.shtml?sms_ss=facebook&at_xt=4cdcbbb45258a572%2C0

That's a good point. The weather could change things. It would make it harder for LC w/o the weather being right.

Westview beat Milan. McKenzie beat Westview. It's about matchups though. McKenzie wouldn't match up well with Milan. I knew MP would match up well with McKenaie. I think Lake. Co. will match up pretty with perry Co. Both teams are quick and scrappy. Quick punchers, a little unorthodox.

I agree with you.I also said the same thing as above about matchups..asking if Perry Co is a physical team like Huntingdon or Union City as far as just pounding the bal, or fast and throw a lot.Lake Co has given up yards to teams that run the ball.Is that Perry Co's strong suit or what they are noted for?I thought they were more of a passing team..I don't know..I know we can be beaten by anyone.Just never have seen a team like Perry Co is so good that they can't lose..May as well not show up..tell Wayne Co and Jo Byrnes to stay home also.Yall dont have a chance against Perry Co.They invented football.They were here before Moses..None of us have a chance.!

Edited by mrbigster

Nobody's saying LC is not a good team. You wouldn't be where you are if you weren't. But you don't need to underestimate PC. These boys are on a mission. They're not just playing for themselves, they're playing for the whole county. Click on the link and you'll see why.

http://www.fox17.com/newsroom/top_stories/videos/wztv_vid_5391.shtml?sms_ss=facebook&at_xt=4cdcbbb45258a572%2C0

I dont see anyone under estimating Perry Co.I heard the quarterback was the real deal.Heard Perry Co had a good team.I'm not the one saying Lake Co cant be beat.Yall are the ones not giving Lake Co a chance.Winning by 14 plus..maybe you will..maybe you won't

I'm surprised any county is in worse shape than Lake Co as far as jobs..But a lot of small towns are like that..Go to the Union City Messenger and read about Sam Hays ,the Lake Co quarteback if you want to read about struggles and how football is a way to hopefully keep things in a positive spin..Surprised the Union City paper put anything about a Lake Co player

Edited by mrbigster

I agree with you.I also said the same thing as above about matchups..asking if Perry Co is a physical team like Huntingdon or Union City as far as just pounding the bal, or fast and throw a lot.Lake Co has given up yards to teams that run the ball.Is that Perry Co's strong suit or what they are noted for?I thought they were more of a passing team..I don't know..I know we can be beaten by anyone.Just never have seen a team like Perry Co is so good that they can't lose..May as well not show up..tell Wayne Co and Jo Byrnes to stay home also.Yall dont have a chance against Perry Co.They invented football.They were here before Moses..None of us have a chance.!

Why don't you quit acting like a jerk and show a little class? Yes, a couple of PC posters talk smack. So do some of LC's posters, and you're right at the top of the list. Nobody said PC invented football. Nobody said we can't lose. So PC fans pick their team to win...so what? All fans pick their team to win, and all like to talk a littl smack. That's what makes CoachT fun. It's people like you who carry it a little too far and end up sounding like idiots. Just my opinion, everybody's got one. :thumb:

ah you know its bologna. They can lose. They might win, but I think it'll be close myself. I didn't think they were any better than MP. MP just had a suspect secondary, but excellent front four. green Lbs(they got better), and a 6-4 180lb soph. QB coming off a game suspension. The matchup wasn't good. LC matches up better. That QB will surprise you though. He is the key. He's like a little 1A Manning. If any team can give PC trouble you would think it would be Lake Co. b/c they usually have a good defensive backfield