Humboldt entertains Trinity Christain

JungleJim125

Yeah, I know that now!!! We were out there in Dr./Lawyer/Plant Manager 'ville!!! It wasn't about danger it was about getting back to redneck country!!!! Heck we can get TO the stadium fine.....it's the gettin' out that messed us up!!! :roflolk: We got it figured out now!!! :thumb:

I don't know why I'm talkin' 'bout this. I DON'T want to play ya'll again. Condidering we were far less than 100% the first time likely ya'll might not want to play us again either? We have some closure on Drake Damesworth's injury now and won't be nearly so tentative.

Truth is I kinda bashed Washington for his lack of offensive performance against us and well, the TCA faithful lit me up. Even though I was right, he is a fine defensive player and probably the fastest I've seen on the field.

But, we both got to survive this week or it's no worry!!

:thumb:

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I know that now!!! We were out there in Dr./Lawyer/Plant Manager 'ville!!! It wasn't about danger it was about getting back to redneck country!!!! Heck we can get TO the stadium fine.....it's the gettin' out that messed us up!!! :roflolk: We got it figured out now!!! :thumb:

I don't know why I'm talkin' 'bout this. I DON'T want to play ya'll again. Condidering we were far less than 100% the first time likely ya'll might not want to play us again either? We have some closure on Drake Damesworth's injury now and won't be nearly so tentative.

Truth is I kinda bashed Washington for his lack of offensive performance against us and well, the TCA faithful lit me up. Even though I was right, he is a fine defensive player and probably the fastest I've seen on the field.

But, we both got to survive this week or it's no worry!!

I'm the only frequent tca poster, and I didn't get on you lol if I remember correctly it was posters from other schools

Edited by tcaee

OK, this is just wrong. TCA.....first the Vikings HAVE to stop Washington. It can be done....my Rebels held him to a -13 on the night. BUT, he can throw!!! Good receivers too. Their defense is so-so but don't see them stopping the Vike' run. Vikes need a little more pass in their game!!! What am I thinking??? We may have to play ya'll again in two weeks?????????? Crap, I didn't see anything, I did't say anything........................................... I was never here!!!

Careful duck - but at least you are a honest duck.

Heck - I'll just talk about Hbt as if I'm there only Fan. :mrgreen:

Humboldt Reach Down Deep - put some scars on your shoulder pads.

Get Hungry!!!! :hungry:

Let's see some smacking down of Trinity!!!

Let's see some racking up points for the Vikings!!!

And let's see some sacking on the Trinity QB!!!

I wish the young man the best of luck at Bama - but the worse of luck come Friday!!!

Let's Roll the Tide bound fella atleast 5 times Friday. :D