Humboldt entertains Trinity Christain

JungleJim125

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speed kills so....tc(naw)

HUMBOLDT get this one

True speed kills Humboldt must play better cut out all the stupid pentalies! Pentalies cost them big time last night! I would bet Humboldt had 100 to 150 yards in pentalies last night! D better show up to Mr. Washington is coming to down! Humboldt must stay on top of him all night and #26! TCA will come to the Boldt ready to play! :thumb:

TCA has played all season long against teams that are bigger, stronger, and faster. Next Friday night against Humboldt will be no different. Qua Campbell is one of the finest athletes around. He will be tough to contain. The Vikings have played very well, especially considering the difficulties that they went through to start the season. They also have one of the best coaches around in Dan Bland.

However, if you count TCA out, you will be making a very big mistake. TCA is very well coached. They will have a plan put together to handle the Vikings. Mike Hodum and his staff put together a great game plan against Trenton. They will be equally prepared against Humboldt.

Jabriel Washington....I don't have to say anything else. Joey Hanson and Dylan Yates are two of the best clutch receivers in West Tennessee.

This is going to be a great game. I know the Vikings will come ready to play. The Lions will too!

TCA has played all season long against teams that are bigger, stronger, and faster. Next Friday night against Humboldt will be no different. Qua Campbell is one of the finest athletes around. He will be tough to contain. The Vikings have played very well, especially considering the difficulties that they went through to start the season. They also have one of the best coaches around in Dan Bland.

However, if you count TCA out, you will be making a very big mistake. TCA is very well coached. They will have a plan put together to handle the Vikings. Mike Hodum and his staff put together a great game plan against Trenton. They will be equally prepared against Humboldt.

Jabriel Washington....I don't have to say anything else. Joey Hanson and Dylan Yates are two of the best clutch receivers in West Tennessee.

This is going to be a great game. I know the Vikings will come ready to play. The Lions will too!

Good post TCA has my full respect! It would be stupid and i know Humboldt is not taking TCA likely. TCA has some good athletes and are very well coached! Humboldt as well has played against teams much bigger than they are! You have seen Adamsville boy they are huge kids! Some of the biggest kids i have seen all year! Both teams will have to play mistake free football to win this game! Mr. Washington and his receivers will burn the Vikings secondary if the Viking are not prepared to play! I am sure both coaches will have their teams ready to play come Friday Night! Good luck to both teams! :thumb:

True speed kills Humboldt must play better cut out all the stupid pentalies! Pentalies cost them big time last night! I would bet Humboldt had 100 to 150 yards in pentalies last night! D better show up to Mr. Washington is coming t

o down! Humboldt must stay on top of him all night and #26! TCA will come to the Boldt ready to play! :thumb:

Yes, this game makes me nervous because Humboldt has athletes in defense but their secondary is always in a zone. Humboldt needs to go man and put pressure on the quarterback so he doesn't have all day to throw the ball. If, they play man they can free up a couple of people to put pressure, I think they need to change up their defense and put in a couple different blitz packages to get them from getting in a rhythm. I think this game will be very close.

Yes, this game makes me nervous because Humboldt has athletes in defense but their secondary is always in a zone. Humboldt needs to go man and put pressure on the quarterback so he doesn't have all day to throw the ball. If, they play man they can free up a couple of people to put pressure, I think they need to change up their defense and put in a couple different blitz packages to get them from getting in a rhythm. I think this game will be very close.

In theory that's a great gameplan, but I'm not sure if you guys want man to man coverage against joey hanson and dylan yates, peabody did that occasionally last night and the results were pretty bad

In theory that's a great gameplan, but I'm not sure if you guys want man to man coverage against joey hanson and dylan yates, peabody did that occasionally last night and the results were pretty bad

I would take my chances playing man because there to many holes in zine and if you don't put pressure on quarterback he has all day to throw the ball. Humboldt has mire overall speed then Trenton but key is pressure. A running team versus a passing team, if Humboldt can control the clock with long drives and make a couple stops on defense then I'll take Humboldt by 7.