Humboldt entertains Trinity Christain

JungleJim125

Okay! Here is another Viking fan! I love to watch those boys play and 2red...your son was running that fumble back fast to the endzone. The defensive line and linebackers have GOT to apply a lot of pressure to the QB this week! If they can get him rushing his throws, anything can happen. A snot knockers would also be great!!!!GoVikes!

That's my Twin Brother... :ph34r:

And I missed it and that's why it was 10mins later that I was making all the noise - that dang camera can't see anything with it. :angry:

Love to replay it when I get home!!!

Back to the Game!!!

No doubt those guys are getting ready. No doubt Humboldt shows up in a might way.

Offense sells tickets but Defense wins games.Let's go defense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb:

Edited by 2Red

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's my Twin Brother... :ph34r:

And I missed it and that's why it was 10mins later that I was making all the noise - that dang camera can't see anything with it. :angry:

Love to replay it when I get home!!!

Back to the Game!!!

No doubt those guys are getting ready. No doubt Humboldt shows up in a might way.

Offense sells tickets but Defense wins games.Let's go defense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb:

Is it Friday yet! GO VIKINGS!! :thumb:

The vikings normally go on defense first and get the ball after half time.. so i say TCA plays them 14 - 14 untill the half, then HBT comes out and has a 7 or 8 min drive like last week and takes the ball game over to win 35 - 21.. The D must bring the pressure & the DB's will have to show up and cover, if they can pick him a time or two don't be suprised if they take it to the house, the vikings have athletes everywhere, even the D Linemen can take it back! Just ask adamsville.

I look for Bland to go man to man tomorrow night were the Vikings can get more pressure on Washington! IMO which don't mean much but to me is the best way to kept Washington from burning the secondary and keping him in check! Does anyone else think he will go man to man? :?::?:

Edited by zebra99