Humboldt entertains Trinity Christain

JungleJim125

I am quoting you this time because last time I replied something you posted, you deleted your reply which caused mine to not make sense. I want your statement to be here tomorrow, after TCA wins.

I deleted it because everyone was complaining about it. Good luck to your team.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think these are the exact kinds of posts he is talking about. :roflol:

You are exactly right. I even said that TCA could pull off the upset, and the only thing that was taken from that post was my comment about the conceited posts. People hear what they want to hear and see what they want to see. Man, I hope the Vikings win. If not, I'll congratulate TCA. Good luck Vikings. This dude needs to get a social life if he's getting mad for me deleting a post.

GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS. I AM ROOTING FOR HUMBOLDT, BUT I THINK TCA MAY PULL OFF THE UPSET. I REALLY DON'T WANT TO SEE THE CONCEITED POSTS THAT WILL BE ON HERE IF TCA WINS. I HOPE IT'S A HARD NOSED FOOTBALL GAME AND INJURY FREE.

I hope so, too, and I hope we can pull out the win! This will be a very tough game for us. Go Vikings!!!!

This Humboldt team in my opinion is the fastest team that any TCA team has ever had to play!

I watched film on them today, and there are some areas that the TCA coaches are going to try to exploit. If they are successful in making adjustments at the line TCA will do fine.

Honestly speaking though, Humboldt is too fast for TCA. I hope the Lions proove me wrong and make their first ever trip to the semi's! It's going to be a dog fight out there. Go Lions!

This Humboldt team in my opinion is the fastest team that any TCA team has ever had to play!

I watched film on them today, and there are some areas that the TCA coaches are going to try to exploit. If they are successful in making adjustments at the line TCA will do fine.

Honestly speaking though, Humboldt is too fast for TCA. I hope the Lions proove me wrong and make their first ever trip to the semi's! It's going to be a dog fight out there. Go Lions!

That's a good post. I thought Peabody was going to be too fast for TCA too, but TCA exploited Peabody. It's going to be a dog fight. I wish both teams good luck,

What game did you watch