Humboldt entertains Trinity Christain

JungleJim125

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like J W doesn't want his high school career to end. I have seen this kid and he can take over in a game. The REAL deal for sure. There is NO kid on the field that can compare to J W....

Too bad the Mr. Football selection committee didn't recognize that. The commentators (Humboldt station) just said: "The good thing about TCAs punt team is that Jabriel Washington is not on the field."

I believe TCA stays close for a couple of quarters then Humboldt will pull away! I know Washington is a great athlete and is the playmaker of TCA! I simply think the D of Humboldt also loaded with speed with ware down Washington! Humboldt pulls away in the 3rd quarter at least that's my way of thinking! Good luck Vikings!! :thumb:

Sorry, you thought incorrectly zebra, trinity's defense simply dominated this game and the score in no way indicates how this game went. I think all of you humboldt fans vastly underestimated us.

Edited by tcaee

Sorry, you thought incorrectly zebra, trinity's defense simply dominated this game and the score in no way indicates how this game went. I think all of you humboldt fans vastly underestimated us.

Well Tcaee thats not totally true. They were trying to encouraged their team just like we try and do.

TCA just flat out flew to the football and wanted it more. Final score indicates that.

I did not underestimate TCA i knew TCA had a good club! You have got a good football team and congrats on the win and good luck next week! :thumb:

I was at the game tonight....TCA better hope that Jabriel Washington doesnt get hurt. He's the whole offense, and he's a safety net on D. I was impressed with the line play of TCA on both sides of the ball. Also, TCA's D was good. But still, they'd better hope that JW dosnt go down, or else they are in big, big, big trouble.

Also, Washington is a great player, great athlete, quick, and fast. But, he is very, very thin and weak to be playing in the SEC next year. Also, I'd say that Teague of Henry Co. was a lot, lot better. But, Washington is a talent.

Also, one more thing, if Humboldt had of run the wildcat sooner..with Quan at RB, then Humboldt would've had a lot better chance of winning this game. Quan ran very well out of the Wildcat.

Oh, one more thought from the game....Washington handed the ball off 2 or 3 times the entire game...the entire game....otherwise, he either ran or threw it....he was the whole offense.

Also, one more thing, if Humboldt had of run the wildcat sooner..with Quan at RB, then Humboldt would've had a lot better chance of winning this game. Quan ran very well out of the Wildcat.

Oh, one more thought from the game....Washington handed the ball off 2 or 3 times the entire game...the entire game....otherwise, he either ran or threw it....he was the whole offense.

:thumb: