Humboldt entertains Trinity Christain

JungleJim125

007 you are aware that if trinity had not blown coverage on the long pass play, humboldt wouldn't have broken 100 yards of offense for the game. Btw go check quans stats for the game, not effective any way you dice it sorry

Edited by tcaee

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GC, glad to know you see the reason for my frustration. You're one of the very few posters from an opposing team that's ever been completely complimentary of our team and jw. I apologize to all of the humboldt fans for some of the things I said but I stand by my assessment of your team and the game

Tcaee, I've been on your side the whole way through on this. Jabriel washington is a legit sec db no matter what these people say. They've criticized jw in every way possible. The kid is extremely good and people just can't stand it due to him being on a team other than theirs. Maybe its just the fact he's going to bama and these people are vols fans. I guess they expect players like him to be able to walk on water too. I just wish people would give him credit without criticism. They say that he's good and then there's the butttttttt....... you know what I mean. Also, congrats to tca. I picked humboldt and was wrong. I hope you guys can knock off mckenzie next week. Good luck!

Not one time on these threads have i say anything negative about Washington sir! I am seen him play and i knew the kid was good very good! If not he wouldn't be headed for the SEC! I wish the kid the best of luck in is journey in the sec! :thumb:

007 you are aware that if trinity had not blown coverage on the long pass play, humboldt wouldn't have broken 100 yards of offense for the game. Btw go check quans stats for the game, not effective any way you dice it sorry

It was not a blown coverage. The defenders had perfectly bracketed coverage. It was a good pass and reception. The DBs played it perfect and the receiver executed.

TCAEE...

I want to tell you first that I want to complement your team. Washington is a great player and has great parents. I know them well. The Key kid that plays tackle is a great kid from a great family. The Yates kid is a great receiver and is from a great family. His cousin is Coach Yates, the offensive coordinator at Humboldt. I read nothing prior to the game disrespecting your team nor underestimating your team. The coaching staff at TCA is awesome. I can ASSURE you that the coaches at Humboldt knew how good TCA and Jabriel Washington are. I want you to know that your entire body of work on these boards is what people are responding too. You are entitled to say whatever you want on the boards, no matter how venomous or mean-spirited. Everyone can be ugly on here. When your name is "TCA"ee, people are going to lump your comments with that school. Trinity CHRISTIAN Academy! I am a Christian and my Christ said "love one another as you would love me" and "turn the other cheek". I saw a very hard-played game between two teams that had worked extremely hard to get there. The fact is that one team has been through a tremendous amount of heartache and sadness (through no fault of their own) and one team has players that all come from great families that support them and can afford to send them to a private school (which is a great thing - not bad). My point is that when the game whistles blew, none of that mattered. All of the players were just boys playing a game together. It was a clean, hard-fought game. TCA had success and Humboldt had success. TCA won the game. Good for you. But I think that YOU are losing the battle of representing CHRIST when you act as you do on this board. I appreciated your team last night in their graciousness and I hope that they win it all. I hope that you will search your heart and realize that we should not be teaching our kids what I have read in the last 3 pages of this topic. I hope that you get to read this because if I know Butchie, he will delete it. Kane Young, the kid that died at Humboldt had accepted the Lord and was leading his team and in a positive way. Humboldt never gave up last night and never acted poorly and had great sportsmanship and cried and prayed together just as TCA did. We should be celebrating THAT!!!

I have the utmost respect for the effort that the humboldt players exerted last night and I in no way demeaned them. I am entitled to my opinion as are you and I was simply not impressed with humboldt, im quite familiar with the Bible and no where does out state that I have to be in agreeance with others. Calling jw thin and weak and comparing him to teague had nothing to do with the game and so I responded in anger which was out of place, just as unnecessary as it was for you and other posters to dare question my christian witness for giving my opinion on the game regardless of how disagreeable that opinion might be. perhaps you should consider taking some time of introspection as well seeing as you take posts on a message board so deeply to heart and feel as though they provide a premise for evaluating another individuals christianity over a few posts out of anger.

Also I wouldn't consider posts staying that jw "is our whole team" are any less venomous or disrespectful than mine when we have a ton of other kids that bust their tails week in and week out and deserve more respect than that.Acknowledge those posts as you continue your tirade.

Also I wouldn't consider posts staying that jw "is our whole team" are any less venomous or disrespectful than mine when we have a ton of other kids that bust their tails week in and week out and deserve more respect than that.Acknowledge those posts as you continue your tirade.

Let's move on.

Both teams played hard and TCA is moving on to McKenzie.

The fact that Humboldt was there in the first place tells me that they must be pretty stinkin good.

One more thing. Saying you were not impressed with Humboldt in a TCA win makes TCA not look as good!

I can assure you. Being put out of the playoffs early is a terrible feeling. Dont rub it in...

Lets go over to the McKenzie thread and give Butchie a hard time... :thumb:

I don't think we got to see how good Humboldt really is. The TCA defense kept them in check all night. I was looking forward to seeing Quan perform but I know I didn't get to see what he could really do. No way can anyone demean Humboldt's ability. They played a very tough and very ready Lions team. Were we to play again, well, thankfully we don't have to, at least not this year.

Congrats to Humboldt on a fantastic season. Congrats to TCA for a hard-fought-for win!!

Now, as Stockerd said, lets move on. Next week's game follows the day of feast and thankfulness. We had better be ready!

we win and the first thing anyone does is get on here and criticize jw, sorry theres nothing classless about me feeling the way I do. If people are allowed to be critical of a talented high school kid then I'm going to express how unimpressed I was with humboldt. And on record, we played clock management the second half instead of airing it out as usual. Don't be so sensitive of the fact that someone simply doesn't think humboldt is all everyone has cut them out to be. Go check the game stats, they'll do the talking for me

Here's The Kettle Calling The Pot Black...You Lash Out At Everybody Who Has An Opinion Contrary To Yours. It's Called Freedom Of Speech...You Shouldn't Try And Convince Everyone Of Your Opinion...Your Only friend Seems To Be GCPioneer..Because He Agrees With You....Me I Could Give A Crap..I Paddle My Own Boat And Don't Need You Or Anybodies Approval Of My Opinion...But Everyone Is Entitled To Theirs And Brandishing Them For Having One Is Not Right.

But I Will Let This Subject Alone And Close This Room Tomorrow....And This Is The Last Time I Will Acknowledge You tcaee...Because I'm Sure You Will Spin This In Your Favor... :roflolk: