Humboldt entertains Trinity Christain

JungleJim125

Heck - I'll just talk about Hbt as if I'm there only Fan. :mrgreen:

Humboldt Reach Down Deep - put some scars on your shoulder pads.

Get Hungry!!!! :hungry:

Let's see some smacking down of Trinity!!!

Let's see some racking up points for the Vikings!!!

And let's see some sacking on the Trinity QB!!!

I wish the young man the best of luck at Bama - but the worse of luck come Friday!!!

Let's Roll the Tide bound fella atleast 5 times Friday. :D

The Vikings will be ready come Friday night! But i agree with you need help on this thread! Where is evereone? Talk some chatter Humboldt fans! :thumb:

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has Anybody Sent Notes Home From School Letting The Town Know Of Your Success Thus Far? :roflolk: I Mean Heck, It Is The Third Round! :twisted:

You know that subject use to tick me off - think I ran one of those fake fans off talking about it. Haven't seen him at a game since. Some other folks may be mad at me for talking so bad to him.

Now who the heck cares - if they don't like the entertainment I'll take it alone.

I've noticed 4 Hbt fans on here - VolandIndy - Zebra - 2red and me. We are going to support those Vikings - I can tell by the way they sound.

We are in for the long run.

Hope to meet up with you all after that Thanksgiving Meal.

You know that subject use to tick me off - think I ran one of those fake fans off talking about it. Haven't seen him at a game since. Some other folks may be mad at me for talking so bad to him.

Now who the heck cares - if they don't like the entertainment I'll take it alone.

I've noticed 4 Hbt fans on here - VolandIndy - Zebra - 2red and me. We are going to support those Vikings - I can tell by the way they sound.

We are in for the long run.

Hope to meet up with you all after that Thanksgiving Meal.

At least it's four of us! Ain't many TCA fans on here either! Bland has made great strides with Humboldt being this is only his 3rd year as the head man! The Vikings have been down about 4 or 5 years now! The fans will come Bland will make a believer out of them! I reckon the Vikings will just have prove to the Humboldt community! I know Bland and his group have worked hard this week and are ready for TCA! Everone all knows Washington is for real! It's time for the Vikes to notch it up a belt loop and get it done! Let's get it done Humboldt! :thumb:

At least it's four of us! Ain't many TCA fans on here either! Bland has made great strides with Humboldt being this is only his 3rd year as the head man! The Vikings have been down about 4 or 5 years now! The fans will come Bland will make a believer out of them! I reckon the Vikings will just have prove to the Humboldt community! I know Bland and his group have worked hard this week and are ready for TCA! Everone all knows Washington is for real! It's time for the Vikes to notch it up a belt loop and get it done! Let's get it done Humboldt! :thumb:

I've been hoping that we would see more people, truthfully I don't think the word is getting out on our success. I just don't hear anyone talking about it like I did in basketball.

LOL :twisted:

I make enough noise for 100 fans. Everyone can tell when I like what's going on and everyone can tell when I don't. I did tell the coach I wasn't going to get as excited. That's hard to do. I kind of lost it on that fumble recovery we ran back last week. I won't say why but if you know me you know why.